Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > FIRED UP (aka F.U.)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Eff-U-2, Movie-Makers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eff-U-2, Movie-Makers...
    Posted: February 22 2009 at 4:50am

Originally posted by sportsartist24

That's correct! If no one's ever heard of Alan Ruck, well, I can give you another tip of a couple other projects he did: Spin City (TV Series), and the RAZZIE nominated Star Trek: Generations in the first part of the movie as Captain John Harriman, the captain of the USS Enterprise-B. He was also in Kickin' It Old School as well, plus the RAZZIE winning film Twister, and most recently, Ghost Town.

I think he was also the school principal in "The Happening". Seems like his choice in movie roles are hit and miss as well.

dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2009 at 4:50am
I just saw him in Scrubs the other day (for the 89236498908680-4580-6489045th time I've seen that episode) as a patient who sues Eliot because she told him he had 8 months to live, and 9 months later she was talking to him about his recovery. Yea, he's had a ton of little bitty stuff.
kelemenmarc View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2009 at 3:39pm
For your RAZZIE Consideration:

Worst Lead Actor:
Eric Christian Olsen
Worst Supporting Actor:
David Walton
Worst Screen Couple:
Eric Christian Olsen & Nicholas D'Agosto
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel

FYC:
Worst Movie: The Bounty Hunter
Worst Actor: Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland / The Tourist)
Gregory View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gregory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2009 at 11:45am

D'Agosto and Olsen seem really fond of awful movies, they both have movies next year that look as bad as Fired Up. D'Agosto has Mardi Grass (February), co-starring Carmen Electra, and Olsen has The Back-up Plan (April) with Jennifer Lopez.

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2009 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Gregory

D'Agosto and Olsen seem really fond of awful movies, they both have movies next year that look as bad as Fired Up. D'Agosto has Mardi Grass (February), co-starring Carmen Electra, and Olsen has The Back-up Plan (April) with Jennifer Lopez.

Well, they are working class actors and they have to eat sometime, so chances are they agree to whatever scripts come their way, no matter how bad they are.

dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2009 at 3:27pm
OK, so here's the deal guys... I did this for you with a full quarter of my a$$... I tried watching this, because it was on On Demand for free... I fell asleep though, very, very shortly into it. Every single joke that I heard, at least, revolved around the whole "guys trying to get chicks" schtick... and that's... really... it.
Once again, I, along with probably the vast majority of you, accurately predicted this one.
-Iron helps us play-
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2010 at 10:28pm

I wish this would've had some chance at Worst Director for Will Gluck...

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2010 at 7:43am
I don't recall "Fired Up" appearing alot on the ballot. It's a typical sex comedy, nothing really worth razzing until the next sex comedy comes out.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 11:48am
This is one of my guilty pleasures:I laughed watchin'it,knowin'it was bad.

It has bad directing(ev'rythin'was too rushed)and writing(those 2 get away with it?!).The actors are good improvisin',but they're not very good in general.They look uncomfortable all the time(and I don't think it was for acceptin'their roles here),specially Eric Christian Olsen.I used to think Sarah Roemer was Blake Lively 2.0 for how they look alike,but now I know she is'cuz they act the same...which isn't good.You know what?Her+Nicholas D'Agosto's hair bein'similar to Justin Long+E.C.O.'s character's personality bein'similar to Jonah Hill=A remake of ACCEPTED(2006).
Originally posted by Michaels

Very true, you would think in this day and age of Disney making "stars" out of every junior high school girl (or boy) they can find, H-Wood would be able to hire some of these actual teenagers to play teenagers (granted, they still wouldn't be talented, but at least they would be acting their age). I thought the 20-30 year olds playing teenagers thing died with the original "90210".
You know how hard is to find a lot of underage actors that can ad-lib?Well,be good at it?They were lucky gettin'Juliette Goglia.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 7:43pm
Hey, whatever man. It's meant to be a guilty pleasure.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 2:43pm
I gave this 4/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12