Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > STAR WARS: EPISODE III: THE SITH HITZ the FANZ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Facts prove Hollywood is stupid!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote sk8er girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facts prove Hollywood is stupid!
    Posted: January 30 2006 at 2:38am

Are you Razzie people stupid? Hayden christensen is the lead actor in Revenge of the Sith!!!!! NOT a supporting actor. This is conclusive evidence that everyone in hollywood really is stupid. Why should we trust them to hand out awards if they dont even no the differance between lead actor and supporting actor. I dont agree with this nomination. Brokeback mountain deserves evey razzie on earth. disguisting and fowl. Ang lee I find your lack of morals and values disterbing!!

WORST DIRECTOR: ANG LEE

WORST LEAD ACTOR: HEATH LEDGER

WORST PICTURE: BROKEBACK MOUTAIN

pwnage View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote pwnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 9:47am
I bet Ang Lee dares never show his face in this forum
again.
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 10:21am

Yo, sk8ter girl  -- How about actually SEEING a movie before you condemn it?? I doubt you have seen anything more than ads for BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, yet you find Ang Lee's "lack of morals and values disterbing"  I find your lack of tolerance "disterbing!"

P.S. Bottom line about Hayden Christensen: Somewhere else on this Forum his performance was characterized as "Back Street Boy Goes Bad." Whether you wanna call him leading, supporting, whatever --  what "differance" does it make -- HE STANK!

P.P.S. The Razzies aren't exactly "main stream" Hollywood, and in fact go out of their way to piss off the powers-that-be of showbiz, so from the very beginning of your belligerent rant, your ignorance is on blatant display...

Everything SUX!
Oleck View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Oleck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 4:49pm
Sk8er Girl

I'm sure you have good reasons for saying what you say in your commentary. I just have one little bit of advice. If you want to be taken seriously, learn to spell. You'll still come off as hilariously ignorant, but at least people will be able to understand what you're trying to say.
this_stanks View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote this_stanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 9:53pm

This nomination totally stanks! They just nominated him for "Worst Supporting Actor" because there was no spot left in "Worst Actor" and they totally dislike everything that's not Hollywood!

SK8ER GIRL View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote SK8ER GIRL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 2:58am

nasty man, I dont tolerate evil. 

MIXZA View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote MIXZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 12:07pm

No, SK8ER GIRL is is right... First off, Hayden Christensen is the lead actor in Revenge of the Sith, not the supporting actor. Apparently, everyone knows that Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader except the ones that selected Christensen as supporting actor.

Also, Christensen did not suck in ROTS... in fact, even the critics who tore him apart for the last movie admitted he was good in this one. Why he was nominated is beyond me, but I know there's no way he'll get the Razzie.

yovader View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote yovader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 3:20pm
you guys are being stuuuuuuupid
yovader View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote yovader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 3:22pm
hayden christensen rocked in R.O.T.S duh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yovader View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote yovader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 3:24pm
he is dreamy you idiots who thinks he stanks are
sooooooooooooooo dumb
yovader View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote yovader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 3:26pm
you guys are not
smart!!!!!!
GREEN>yeah
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 4:51pm

SK8TER GIRL - Please define "evil" for me (I need a good laugh)...

P.S. Why am I not surprised to hear you "don't tolerate" something?

And regarding the on-going "debate" about Hayden Christensen being the "star" of EPISODE III, here's an entry from elsewhere on this Forum that lays your arguments to rest:

Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

As for Hayden Christensen being the lead actor in this film, watch the movie with a stopwatch, and you'll realize that, although the entire movie is about his character, Hayden/Anakin is only on screen for about 25-30 minutes out of a total running time of 140. He also had THIRD billing, behind Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman (and just ahead of Samuel L. Jackson, who's barely even in the movie!). By most normal accounting, that would make him a Supporting Actor. If you're looking to identify the LEAD role, I'm fairly certain that top-billed McGregor as Obi-Wan had much more screen time than Christensen did...

Everything SUX!
BrassKnuckle View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote BrassKnuckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 7:19am
Originally posted by sk8er girl

I dont agree with this nomination. Brokeback mountain deserves evey razzie on earth. disguisting and fowl. Ang lee I find your lack of morals and values disterbing!!

This bimbo tried the same crap on the IMDB board for Ang Lee. She's just a stupid gay-basher with no intellect.

yovader View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote yovader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 2:08pm
you guys all suck
Loi View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Loi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2006 at 2:55pm
Sk8er girl is semi right.  Anakin is the star but I haven't seen Brookeback Mountain and I'm not a gay basher.
skategirl View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote skategirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 4:22am
no it is not stupid you proberly have never been there iv been there twice and it is amazing so your only saying that coz you have never benn and will never go there so haha hehe ok
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>