Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > STAR WARS: EPISODE III: THE SITH HITZ the FANZ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Facts prove Hollywood is stupid!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facts prove Hollywood is stupid!
    Posted: February 23 2006 at 8:07am
YoVader, what does being "dreamy" have to do with acting?    
Missa View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Missa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 5:05am
Originally posted by Nasty Man

SK8TER GIRL - Please define "evil" for me (I need a good laugh)...

P.S. Why am I not surprised to hear you "don't tolerate" something?

And regarding the on-going "debate" about Hayden Christensen being the "star" of EPISODE III, here's an entry from elsewhere on this Forum that lays your arguments to rest:

Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

As for Hayden Christensen being the lead actor in this film, watch the movie with a stopwatch, and you'll realize that, although the entire movie is about his character, Hayden/Anakin is only on screen for about 25-30 minutes out of a total running time of 140. He also had THIRD billing, behind Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman (and just ahead of Samuel L. Jackson, who's barely even in the movie!). By most normal accounting, that would make him a Supporting Actor. If you're looking to identify the LEAD role, I'm fairly certain that top-billed McGregor as Obi-Wan had much more screen time than Christensen did...

From Refrence.com:

A supporting actor performs roles in a play or movie other than that of protagonist.

The protagonist is the central figure of a story, and is often referred to as a story's main character.

The story follows and is chiefly concerned with the protagonist.

scott View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by BrassKnuckle

Originally posted by sk8er girl

I dont agree with this nomination. Brokeback mountain deserves evey razzie on earth. disguisting and fowl. Ang lee I find your lack of morals and values disterbing!!

This bimbo tried the same crap on the IMDB board for Ang Lee. She's just a stupid gay-basher with no intellect.

Agreed, just because it has gay characters, it doesn't make the movie immoral.....I don't quite get that really, the whole point is to look beyond the shell of the characters and see the story.........and this bimbo can't spell a word correctly if her life depended on it.
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 1:47pm

I am not a gay-basher, I just think Hoffman ( Who also plays a gay man) deserves the Oscar way more than Ledger. But while we're on the subject, how do you know if a guy's a gay Catholic? If he can't decide whether the pope is "Fabulous" or "simply divine" (Waits to be stoned, and not in the good kind of way)...

Just kidding.

haydensucks View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 3:44pm

HC deservers more than 1 Razzie Award.

Response from Head RAZZberry: Hayden's "won" two Razzies -- so far! Both were for playing Annkin ("The Mannequin") Skywalker in STAR WARS EPISODE II and EPISODE III...

Hayden Christensen sucks.
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 4:58am
Originally posted by sk8er girl

I dont agree with this nomination. Brokeback mountain deserves evey razzie on earth. disguisting and fowl. Ang lee I find your lack of morals and values disterbing!!

You know, I agree we all are getting pretty low here. I confess, I do find myself doing things in these forums I may not have done before. But this comment is beyond the limits. Almost nothing is more disturbing than your lack of any decency! How dare you of all people to speak about "lack of values and morals"?!

You have this opinion. MY opinion is that it's ill to touch people's sexual preferences, let alone to criticise them for their sexual dispositions - unless they are hurting somebody.

So, Ang Lee feels for men. It's not an uncommon thing. I mean, so do I and so do you obviously. And I cannot understand how somebody has the courage or the nerve to criticise and curse at somebody else because he feels exactly how oneself feels! This is what I find the most disturbing!

Shut up and become a human being before you start to talk!!

Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
Mark View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 8:08pm
HC deserves his Razzie, whether for Worst Actor or Worst Supporting Actor. His acting was horrible!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2006 at 2:37pm
I'm glad to see that HC received a second Razzie Award!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2006 at 5:05pm
Hello haydensucks . The man with good taste...
Missed you!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2006 at 1:11pm
Hello Queen_of_Toad.  Miss you too! Hayden is the worst actor in movie history.
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2006 at 5:16am

Hey, haydensucks, it's time to get ready to spam on Hayden Christensen. He has one movie that's set to be released in theaters in the fall of 2006 called AWAKE, which also stars last year's Razzie nominee Jessica Alba. I definitely would like to see Hayden get a Worst Actor Razzie, after winning two for those two Star Wars prequels!

Response from Head RAZZberry: Actually, according to The IMDb, Hayden has TWO movies set for potential release in 2006. In addition to AWAKE, he also co-stars in FACTORY GIRL, about the relationship between Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick. Warhol is to be played by Guy Pearce...

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2006 at 11:07am
Hello sportartist24

I would like to see Hayden win as many Worst Actor Razzie Awards as possible...
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2006 at 5:24pm
So do I. Plus, I can see him getting a Razzie nom for Worst Actor of our first 30 years in 2009. He did ruin those Star Wars prequels, though Jar-Jar Binks ruined the first, but Hayden ruined the last two.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2006 at 8:39pm
I say HC has ruined Star Wars just by himself. 
I hope HC gets a Razzie for the worst actor in movie history.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2006 at 10:43pm

Gayden Crystalmeth already nominated? And with Jessica Alba? Hey, HeadRazzBerry, are you writing this down? Because we've got two worthy nominees for next year.

Oh, please, please, make HC win.
sportsartist: welcome to the hc-basher club.

Response from Head RAZZberry: Hayden and Mizz Alba are not "already nominated," though based on their past efforts, they're certainly likely contenders. We'll know once Nominating Ballots from our 750 Dues-Paying Members have been counted. The official Nominations Announcement is set for Monday, January 22, 2007...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2006 at 11:16pm
I hope Gayden Crystalmeth gets nominated for next year twice. Gayden sucks big time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>