Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Disagree w/Any Past RAZZIES®??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Films You Hated That Were Nominated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Films You Hated That Were Nominated
    Posted: March 04 2007 at 10:25am

I have some but I already have posted several times.

jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 2:30am

moviewizguy, since it seems that you disagree with just about every Razzie nomination of the past two years, please tells us what movies and performances you think deserved to be nominated. Or, tell is if you actually agree with some of our recent nominations.

If you thought Paris Hilton was okay in House of Wax, what is your definition of a "bad" performance?

I will admit that House of Wax did not deserve to be nominated for Worst Picture, but I am not complaining because that year I was happy that movies like Dirty Love, Deuce Bigalow 2, and Son of the Mask also got what they deserved.

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 9:15am

Oh, I didn't like the acting in Cabin Fever. That film was horrible, and I thought Failure to Launch had to be nominated for Worst Movie (but it wasn't). I'm a person who rarely hates movies (I have probably only seen about 13 films I didn't like). Oh, and the worst I've ever seen was Darkness, which didn't get any Razzie nominations. But that's just my opinion...

Response from Head RAZZberry: Only 13 movies you didn't like? Have you seen more than 100 movies in your entire life?? Also, I am personally curious: The DARKNESS that you reference as "the worst I've ever seen," do you mean the Christmas 2004 release starring Lena Olin and former Oscar winner Anna Paquin? Here's an IMDb LINK to it to see if I found the right one...

jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 12:00am

I came across on IMDb a user named moviewizguy, and assume it must be the same person. Here's a link to their profile, which lists his or her best and worst lists:

www.imdb.com/user/ur8334868/boards/profile

Their "worst movie" list is only twelve movies long, and includes Darkness, Failure to Launch and Cabin Fever, so it's probably the same person.

I don't mean to invade their privacy, but I thought we might all want to know more about this mysterious "defender of all movies".

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2007 at 12:33am
ok, so....? I'm on IMDb, of course, but I don't know what you mean...
 Post Reply Post Reply