Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > RAZZberry Net-WURST
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FLATULINA -- Gaseous Musical Gems!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FLATULINA -- Gaseous Musical Gems!
    Posted: December 27 2005 at 7:28am
Here's a LINK to check out "Flatulina," whose CD features her farting famous tunes. Classy, no?!?!?
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2006 at 3:06pm
Another "fartiste" along these lines is Mr. Methane... The worst thing is that they don't list the Christmas CD on his site... Even more disturbing is that I own a copy of the Christmas album...
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2006 at 3:36pm
...And here's a LINK 2-A Lovely Collection of Farts & Burps that I found thru Mr. Methane...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2008 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

Here's a LINK to check out "Flatulina," whose CD features her farting famous tunes. Classy, no?!?!?

I finally broke win...er... down and got this one...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
 Post Reply Post Reply