Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX! > THE LAKE HOUSE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

For all Keanu Reeves haters !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote szajba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For all Keanu Reeves haters !!!!
    Posted: April 18 2007 at 7:46am

First of all I want to sorry all of you, because I am not good in English and you must forgive my mistakes witch I will possible make.  OK let’s start.

I can’t understand why you like so match criticize his act and himself. Before you beginning to criticize him, ought to know how sucks life this man has. All right I can agree with you he didn’t make good performances in some movies but that’s all was cause affect of tragedies in his life. In 1993 just month before Keanu already finish act in a Speed movie, his best friend River Phoenix died on Johnny Depp club. And what happened after that?? He didn’t make good performances in next three movie like Walk in the Clouds, Johnny Mnemonic and Chain Reaction. And you nominated him to razzies(he wasn’t good but in fact he wasn’t as bad to be even nominated – especial for Walk in the Clouds). But next movies he was really good and even great(The Gift, Devil’s Advocate and Matrix). Ok. But what to happened in 1999?? He has made it in time to act his role in The Gift, and after that his girlfriend was born his child. But if you don’t know I will tell you what to happened… His child born dead. Hehe if you think that didn’t affect on his work(act) you make a big mistake… very BIGGGG mistake. But you again nominated him for the razzies... In 2001 his girlfriend(the same who born dead child) died in a car accidence… That’s cool isn’t?? It can’t be a circumstance he make a bad performances at the time when something terrible happened in his life. He is a good(+) actor and he proves that in a lot of movies like Little Budda, Speed, Bill and Ted, Matrix 1,2,3, The Gift, Devil’s advocate, Constantine, Rivers Edge, Scanner Darkly etc(without that in 1994-1996 and 2000-2001). So what I am trying to say. It just unfair say he is a bad actor because he wasn’t good in those movies because something affect on that. For example Nicolas Cage or Tom Cruise act always the same person, and you aren’t criticize them…If you are going to tell me something like that “Good actor is able to make a good performances even if something bad happened in his life” you will make again big mistake because it would means Marlon Brando wasn’t a good actor. And as we know he didn’t make a good performances when his daughter make a soloist(1990) and sun goes to prison(1995)[that tragedies affect on his act].

Oh I forgot. Keanu sister has leukemia.

!
 Post Reply Post Reply