Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > OUR FAMILY WEDDING
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forever Let Them Hold Their Piece...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forever Let Them Hold Their Piece...
    Posted: March 25 2010 at 11:42am
No.I hate them for trashin'their own culture without even bein'aware of it.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2010 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Vits

No.I hate them for trashin'their own culture without even bein'aware of it.

Ah, I see. Now that I can understand.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2010 at 8:41pm
That holds if they're repeating a mistake they made before and therefore should've learned from.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2010 at 7:45am
Well,tecnically,Carlos Mencia is repeatin'George Lopez's mistakes.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2010 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Vits

Well,tecnically,Carlos Mencia is repeatin'George Lopez's mistakes.
My theory on George Lopez is that he was mocked for most of his life by whites and light-skinned Hispanics because of his dark skin and his anti-white/Hispanic stereotypes rountine is a form of payback for him.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
JoeBoyden View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBoyden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2010 at 3:19pm
Incidentally, both George Lopez  and Carlos Mencia could end up facing each other next year in the Worst Supporting Actor category: Mencia for Our Family Wedding and Lopez for The Spy Next Door and Valentine's Day.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2010 at 7:42am
Originally posted by JoeBoyden

Incidentally, both George Lopez  and Carlos Mencia could end up facing each other next year in the Worst Supporting Actor category: Mencia for Our Family Wedding and Lopez for The Spy Next Door and Valentine's Day.
Now that's a duo I'd like to see come accept their Razzies awards ... except they would probably go into another anti-white rant on the crowd.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12