Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > DISCUSSION & ADD'L INFO on YOUR HIGHNESS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FORUM DISCUSSION of YOUR HIGHNESS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FORUM DISCUSSION of YOUR HIGHNESS...
    Posted: April 05 2011 at 10:27am
TAKE a QUICK TOKE, THEN POST YER THOUGHTS on YOUR HIGHNESS HERE...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 11:11am
Come on, everyone who hasn't been doing the grass, keep up the negative reviews! It's 1 positive, 2 negative, and 3 more days until it opens -- and we don't even know yet if Arthur or even Soul Surfer will be worse!  

UPDATE: 2 days until it opens, and it's losing 5-8 now.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 12:23pm
I honestly didn't think you'd choose this one. Yes,it is a stoner comedy, and most modern stoner comedies suck (HOW HIGH anyone?) but the best one is PINEAPPLE EXPRESS (although I only gave it 6/10) and this one has some of the same actors. And yes, Natalie Portman seems to be going down the worst post-Oscar career path, but critics said she saved NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 12:27pm
Well, as Vits said, "Pineapple Express" was the last great stoner comedy. However, this one lacks the charm and humor that Seth Rogen could give it. Not to mention that Portman's post Oscar choices are already highly questionable. That and why pay $10 to see a medieval or high fantasy movie with stoner humor, when you can watch "The Legend of Neil" for free online, which is pretty much the same thing, minus the "star power".
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 12:32pm
Would you say this will be a PRINCESS BRIDE rip-off?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 12:38pm
Unlike PINEAPPLE,this doesn't have Judd Apatow.Instead,it has the crew of EASTBOUND & DOWN.Dead

Danny Mcbride is a hit-or miss.James Franco's straight face stoner act works if he doesn't cross the line of sleepwalking like at the Oscars.

No,not Zooey Deschanel Dead.Wait!Maybe she can finally be Razzed.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 1:03pm
No, PRINCESS BRIDE used actual humor that the average viewer would find funny without having to be stoned out of his mind so that he would laugh at anything.  

Originally posted by Vits

Would you say this will be a PRINCESS BRIDE rip-off?
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 1:40pm
Vits, just out of curiousity, what problem do you have with Zooey Deschanel?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 4:28pm
I think she's one of the worst actresses.I haven't seen all of her movies,but I've seen mostly the latter ones where she has main roles.And because she's so pretty it hurts me to say that.But I'm sure all of you have the same problem with Ashton Kutcher,Jessica Alba,Robert Pattinson,Megan Fox and Taylor Lautner.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 4:31pm
"All you had to say was "No!" LOL  

Not that I think big of myself, but that right there will probably be funnier than any joke in the movie.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 7:26pm
In that case, this movie will indeed require you to be high in order to find that funny!  

That right there will probably be funny than any joke in the movie.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 7:28pm
Really? I think Zoe also suffers from having bug-eyes that make E.T.'s (and most anime characters') look small by comparison! And after starring in "The Happening", I can't disagree with you calling her a bad actress!  

I think she's one of the worst actresses.I haven't seenall of her movies,but I've seen mostly the latter ones where she has main roles.And because she's so pretty it hurts me to say that. 
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2011 at 8:01am
This film RT score (at the moment 50%) better go down or else the spammers will come at us again (Judd Apatow is a very popular director amongst the moviegoing community and many moviegoers (particularly people around my age (17/almost 18)) will probably flock in their millions to see this) just like the fascist Twihards when we gave 'Eclipse' 9 noms this year.
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2011 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Michaels

And after starring in "The Happening", I can't disagree with you calling her a bad actress!
That was one of the worst performances of all times.She almost ruined (500) DAYS OF SUMMER,and was the cherry on top of the cake that was GIGANTIC.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2011 at 9:33am
Actually, dude...  

Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

This film RT score (at the moment 50%) better go down or else the spammers will come at us again (Judd Apatow is a very popular director amongst the moviegoing community and many moviegoers (particularly people around my age (17/almost 18)) will probably flock in their millions to see this) just like the fascist Twihards when we gave 'Eclipse' 9 noms this year.

Unlike PINEAPPLE,this doesn't have Judd Apatow. Instead, it has the crew of EASTBOUND & DOWN.Dead
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2011 at 11:33am
Well in that case Vits, we're safe for now...
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>