Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Forum Discussion & Add'l Info on HOODWINKED, TOO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Discussion of HOODWINKED, TOO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Discussion of HOODWINKED, TOO
    Posted: April 27 2011 at 9:12am
AUDIENCES ARE LIKELY to TAKE THIS FILM's TITLE to HEART, and FEEL "HOODWINKED" at PAYING GOOD MONEY to SEE IT... 

ANYWAZE, HERE's the PLACE to "PLANT YER RANT" ABOUT WHAT MAY BE 2011's BERRY WORST "FAMILY MOVIE," HOODWINKED TOO: GOOD vs. EVIL...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 9:23am

Hayden Panettiere really knows how to pick her roles.

First Scream 4 and now this. Just out of curiousity, has she ever been in a descent movie?
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 9:25am
I knew this would stink!  
It was delayed for more than a year (original release-date was January 2010). That is never a good sign!  

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 9:31am
Only A BUG'S LIFE and DINOSAUR(2000).
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 9:37am
So her career peaked at age 9....
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 9:49am
A while back I saw a trailer for OPEN SEASON 3. The first one was, like this, a rare bad animated movie (although I gave it 5/10). The second one was direct-to-DVD. So why is this 3rd one, which uses the premise of THE PRINCE & THE PAUPER, going to theaters?! I didn't mention it because I noticed it was released in the U.S. last year, so bringing it up seemed pointless. But now, with this being another sequel with no reason to exist, I think it is relevant. Maybe the Worst Family Movie category should come back...  
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 1:21pm
Pretty much. After "Heroes", there was nowhere else for it to go besides downhill.  

Originally posted by Vheid

So her career peaked at age 9....
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 1:48pm
I thought Hayden was good in Scream 4.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 2:53pm
I liked the first Hoodwinked! movie, even though it was an attempt at a Shrek-like cash-cow, it was still decent. But I never wanted a sequel, so...no, Weinsteins. Just..."NO!"
Pictures move, do they?
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2011 at 4:56am

I think we may need a 'Worst Animated Feature' category in the near future. And we may only need 3 nominees, since the Oscars (whom we're mirroring) most often nominate 3 films in their equivalent category.

You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2011 at 6:11am

I agree with Film Reel Redemption:  We've already had four bad animated movies this year, and we have at least two more on the horizon.

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2011 at 9:03am

I admit to liking the first one, and this one I'll maybe look on DVD, but it seems to be something that will really ruin my day if I see it in theaters.

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2011 at 6:17pm
R.T. gives this 8%: "It may add 3D to the original, but the film is missing the first installment's wit and refreshingly low-budget charm." By the way,the first HOODWINKED got 48%.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2011 at 10:01am
Miguel: Can you please list the "four bad animated movies this year"?? 

Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

I agree with Film Reel Redemption:  We've already had four bad animated movies this year, and we have at least two more on the horizon.

Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2011 at 5:30pm

And YES, the Blu-Ray of this film will also be in 3D. link

Could you imagine what this will do to these childrens eyesight.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2011 at 7:28am
I think they're eyesight will be damaged if they see the movie no matter what format.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>