Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > DISCUSSION & ADD'L INFO on MR. POPPER's PENGUINS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum DISCUSSION of MR. POPPER'S PENGUINS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum DISCUSSION of MR. POPPER'S PENGUINS
    Posted: July 20 2011 at 10:27pm
Just watched it, have to say, the penguins' names are f***ing horrible! e.g. Bitey, Stinky, Loudy, Lovey. Also, Clark Gregg had quite a s**t supporting role, in which later on during the film, SPOILER ALERT: His character was going to trade the penguins for animals like Bengal tigers, WHO F***ING DOES THAT!
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 8:40am
I just saw it,but won't review it.

It started off as a harmless family movie(which is quite rare),but during the last part it became too corny.Throughout,it was predictable and not really funny.

I give it 4/10.

F.Y.C.:
-Actor:Maybe.I re-read HeadRAZZ's posts about how being an actor also means to choose the right roles,and he has good points.
-Supp. Actress;Couple/Ensemble:No.The only other cast member in consideration is Carla Gugino because she was also in SUCKER PUNCH.She was decent in that one,and nothing worth mentioning here.And while at times I felt the relationship between Carrey and the penguins was forced,and in one scene rushed,overall it was OK.
-Director:No.
-Screenplay;Remake:Maybe.I've heard it's berry different from the book,but is it enough to rape child memories?
-Picture;Excuse For Family Entertainment:No.

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2012 at 10:48am

I saw it with my family. They all seemed to really enjoy it. They actually laughed several times through. I didn't think it was bad either. No nominations from me, except some CGI award.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123