Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Discussion & Add'l INFO on BUCKY LARSON
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Members' DISCUSSION of BUCKY LARSON...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Members' DISCUSSION of BUCKY LARSON...
    Posted: September 02 2011 at 4:34pm
WISH WE COULD COME UP with an AWARD to OUTLAW MOVIES LIKE BUCKY LARSON: BORN TO BE A STAR??  

HERE's WHERE to ENCOURAGE the GATHERING of SIGNATURES for JUST SUCH an INITIATIVE...  

...and HERE's the LINK to READ YE OLDE HEAD RAZZ-BERRY's MERCILESS TAKE on the FILM...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 5:02pm
Does this mean that, if Nick Swarsdon gets nominated, he could be up for Worst Actor and Worst Supporting Actor?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Yes, Swardson will likely be listed at least TWICE on this year's RAZZIE® Nominating Ballot -- As Worst Supporting Actor for his "performance" in JUST GO WITH IT (Forum LINK) and as Worst Actor for this film...

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 5:59pm
*checks the official RAZZIE take* Aww man! A cliffhanger!

Meanwhile, the director's name is Tom Brady. He shared a name with one of the most talked about football players of 2007. That autumn was also significant in that The Comebacks was released. I put it near the beginning of my Bottom 40 Films of 2007 at #38. Also on the director's resume is The Hot Chick, #23 on the Worst Films of 2002. That episode spawned a running gag in Episode 615, "The Biggest D***** in the Universe", where 4 film trailers are shown: Rob Schneider is The Stapler, RS is A Carrot, RS is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teedley Derpey Derpey Dumb, and RS is Kenny!

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 6:28pm
I remember that episode and it confuses me.What was the point of making fun of Schneider by saying he always plays an idiot when he clearly does it on purpose?
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 7:48pm
From what I can remember, the whole point of the episode was to make about John Edwards, the biggest douche in the universe. Mid-way through the production of the episode, Matt Stone realized that Rob Schneider was douchey and wrote that sub-plot in.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 8:54pm
If the movie is as painful and annoying as the commericals for it are, this movie is a contender for sure.
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
whennow View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote whennow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 11:56pm
The man in the ads for this must be nominated. Must...must...must! If only for that  horrible laugh!! 
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 3:19am
Originally posted by Vits

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Yes, Swardson will likely be listed at least TWICE on this year's RAZZIE® Nominating Ballot -- As Worst Supporting Actor for his "performance" in JUST GO WITH IT (Forum LINK) and as Worst Actor for this film...

Why don't you list him as Worst Actor for BOTH movies? (And don't act like you did not do something like that before. You've listed Rob Schineder as Worst Actor for Benchwarmers and Little Man when he was clearly supporting in the later. Same with Cuba Gooding Jr in Daddy Day Camp and Norbit, his performance in the later was, again, clearly supporting.)
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 7:20am
With Rob and Cuba, only one performance stuck out in terms of badness. If the trailer is anything to go by, Swardson is going to be super-bad in this one and his performance in Just Go With It was excreciable. Also, I wouldn't list 30 Minutes Or Less with hm. While the movie was disappointing, Swardson wasn't bad in it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 2:08pm
What about Madonna being nominated for a cameo separately from her lead role in 2002?  

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

With Rob and Cuba, only one performance stuck out in terms of badness. If the trailer is anything to go by, Swardson is going to be super-bad in this one and his performance in Just Go With It was excreciable. Also, I wouldn't list 30 Minutes Or Less with hm. While the movie was disappointing, Swardson wasn't bad in it.

Good point. Sometimes actors go to the ballots for every movie they're in (Jessica Alba) and sometimes for just the ones considered bad (Kristen Stewart). How is that decided??   
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 2:11pm
Have you seen Die Another Day? Her cameo was TERRIBLE! The only reason it's not the worst Bond movie is because it's not Moonraker.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 3:51pm
He-he-he, sorry -- But you just reminded me of a joke in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" ... Ben Affeck in "MoonRaper"! Cheesy, I know...    

"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2011 at 1:16am

If this film goes down the plughole with the critics, Nicolas Cage may have met his match for Worst Actor -- at the hands of another Nick! 

You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2011 at 9:07am
That would have to be some feat, for Nick Swardson to top Nicolas ("Master Of Over-Acting") Cage!
whennow View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote whennow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Have you seen Die Another Day? Her cameo was TERRIBLE! The only reason it's not the worst Bond movie is because it's not Moonraker.
thats the worst razzie win ever. I would not have voted for that ever. the role was small and she was fine and not razzie worthy at all. there were really bad performances that I have mentioned before. Like the poeple from scooby doo. Madonnas win there was horribe and not good. It was just ridiculous.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 7:22am
This won't have a critics concensus until next week.Not surprised.Sandler's movies are box office hits despite bad reviews...when he stars in them.Otherwise,it's not a safe bet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>