Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Discussion & Add'l INFO on JUST GO WITH IT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Members' Discussion of JUST GO WITH IT...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dun-Ida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Members' Discussion of JUST GO WITH IT...
    Posted: November 24 2011 at 10:22pm
This movie ranges from boring to juvenile. The scenes are often unfunny. Only one scene is mildly amusing but it's not worth watching the rest.  

Adam Sandler is his usual juvenile, cringe-worthy best (or should that be worst?). Jennifer Aniston is just doing the rounds for the pay cheque. Nick Swardson is terribly unfunny in his supporting role. Brooklyn Decker is showing off her face and body to divert attention from her wooden acting. Decker's acting is wooden enough that even horny jerks will see past her good looks. Nicole Kidman is completely annoying and when she doesn't annoy is just plain boring. 

This "comedy" is devoid of humor. It's completely unfunny from the beginning. Only those voting in the Razzies should see this garbage because it deserves at least one nomination. 
Directed by Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan comes...a movie guaranteed to win Razzies!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2011 at 4:57am
1)Well, everybody already saw this movie.
2)What scene did you find funny?

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Dun-Ida View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dun-Ida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2011 at 4:23pm
Vits, I'm new here so cut me some slack if I comment on movies that everybody else watched. Angry

As for the mildly amusing scene, it was the one where the precocious daughter negotiated a deal with Sandler's vile character. 
Directed by Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan comes...a movie guaranteed to win Razzies!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2011 at 4:37pm
1)I meant that it was a box office hit. Luckily for you, that actually raises it's odds to win a Razzie.
2)Yes! As I stated before, the children were the best part.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345