Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > DISCUSSION & ADD'L INFO on SCREAM 4
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Members' Discussion of SCREAM 4...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote thomsonmg2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Members' Discussion of SCREAM 4...
    Posted: April 17 2011 at 2:22pm
"Scream 4 may be the single most unnecessary, unwelcome and underwhelming sequel of 2011."

And the audience concurs

Seltzerberg is back?

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

http://www.disastermovie.org
http://www.vampiressuck.org/
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2011 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by thomsonmg2000

"Scream 4 may be the single most unnecessary, unwelcome and underwhelming sequel of 2011."

And the audience concurs
So we now have a front-runner for that one catagory.
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
andresbayona14 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote andresbayona14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2011 at 7:58pm
RAZZIES are really pathetic!!! You should see the reviews that SCREAM 4 got!!! They are not bad AT ALL!!!! In fact, they say this sequel has enough meta humor and clever kills. You should review your remarks before saying or posting pointless forums. As always, PATHETIC!!!
ambb04®
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2011 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by andresbayona14

RAZZIES are really pathetic!!! You should see the reviews that SCREAM 4 got!!! They are not bad AT ALL!!!! In fact, they say this sequel has enough meta humor and clever kills. You should review your remarks before saying or posting pointless forums. As always, PATHETIC!!!
I love it when the haters post here, because it proves how counterproductive they are. If WE are so pathetic, then why are you wasting minutes off your life to post on our forum about how pathetic we are? You would think if we were so pathetic, you would avoid our site at all costs, but I guess you're using the Miguel method of obsessing over the source of your hatred instead of ignoring it.

In the end, this is just about fanboys getting a little butt hurt because we're picking on the tiresome movies that they love(d) so much.
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
thomsonmg2000 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote thomsonmg2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2011 at 9:19pm
Plus, andresbayona14, not every film discussed in these forums will end up being nominated for a Razzie. Scream 4 is here mainly because a lot of forum members really think a fourth Scream film is totally unnecessary.
Seltzerberg is back?

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

http://www.disastermovie.org
http://www.vampiressuck.org/
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2011 at 5:51am
Looks like Scream 4 should be renamed to Scream Bore. LOL! Actually, I haven't seen it, but it wasn't good on opening weekend, it could be worse. That, and I'm actually going to see Rio soon.
Pictures move, do they?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2011 at 8:35am
No.It's because the possibilites of the movie being good were low.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2011 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Vits

No.It's because the possibilites of the movie being good were low.
Yeah, because the story already had all of its plot tied up in the third movie and there was no need for them to make another installment. As I said, this is just Wes Craven and the original stars being in desperate need of a hit movie because they are in the twilight (no pun intended, Miguel) of their careers.
mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 4:45am
I want to add that for some reason I was looking for a tiny hint of acting talent coming from the Roberts girl. I didn't see anything, but I was probably focusing too much on her because I liked the aunt back in the days. Maybe next time.

I can remember watching the first Scream, being so excited about the ending. I enjoyed it. I can't even remember anything of the second one, and the third ones' story was weird.
Number four with all its self awareness turned into a comedy. Not pleased, Sidney.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 4:58am
mbh, I think that's also the only reason why she is getting all those movie roles these days. She would be nowhere without her father (an aunt).
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Vheid

mbh, I think that's also the only reason why she is getting all those movie roles these days. She would be nowhere without her father (an aunt).
Oh, I can assure you, if it wasn't for who her father and aunt are, Emma Roberts wouldn't be looked at twice by any casting members.
mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 2:24am
Yeah, she is just riding the coat-tails of her last name. Who can blame her though? I normally like to wait until a young actor has proven him/herself one way or the other. But I don't see her going anywhere. Plus I get the vibe of "cheating" to get this role, since it was certainly not her "talent" that was convincing. Maybe they thought she would attract a younger crowd??  

Didn't really happen though. Fail.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 5:57am
Don't you mean her...attributes?  

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 11:37am
What, you mean her larger-than-the-average-movie-starlet's facial features?  

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 11:49am
Actually...
http://egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/emma-roberts/emma-roberts-in-bra-and-panties-in-4321-video-006219
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 12:15pm

Vits, How old was she in that video? She looked like a 15 year old.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>