Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUM DISCUSSIONS of Specific 2014 Titles > WALK OF SHAME
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Members' Discussion of WALK OF SHAME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JacobD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Members' Discussion of WALK OF SHAME
    Posted: November 28 2014 at 3:44pm
Comes off more a rant than a review at times, but still pretty decent. I didn't think it came across as significantly awful. Not saying it isn't terrible or anything, just not Razzie-worthy. Most people seem to agree The Other Woman was worse, not to mention more sexist anyway, so I suggest try your efforts at campaigning for that one. That's a sexist monstrosity I would consider!

Especially Cameron Diaz, also for Sex Tape. Meanwhile Elizabeth Banks has also been in The Lego Movie ("beloved by many, not by me"*), AND the new Hunger Games movie, where she was one of the only entertaining things about it. Oh, and she was really funny when she guest starred on the most recent season finale of Modern Family.

Seeing as how she wasn't that good, but not cringe-inducingly AWFUL (see: Tina Fey in This Is Where I Leave You and Botox Fox in TMNT 2014), and what a great year she's had EXCEPT for Walk of Shame, AND the fact you yourself admitted very few people have seen this movie, I strongly recommend putting your efforts to greater use campaigning for movies most people have actually heard of! Let's face it, more people have heard of Left Behind and TLoH than f**king Walk of Shame.

No offense, just some constructive criticism only intended to help, that's all.

P.S. I don't think Movie 43 should have won any Razzies either. More insulting than the not-even nominated Stephanie Meyer's The Host of A Good Day For Your Franchise To Die Hard?!?! Yeeaaahh... NO. I voted for Grown Ups 2, but even if that didn't win, After Earth should have IMHO.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12