Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS of OUR 2013 RAZZIE® CHOICES > 2013 WORST ACTRESS POLL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Members' Discussion of WORST ACTRESS POLL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Members' Discussion of WORST ACTRESS POLL
    Posted: November 26 2013 at 9:47am
You mean if it was created directly for that site? If the Emmys can, so can I. Although, I chose to watch ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT because I saw the earlier season, but I didn't feel that the likes of HOUSE OF CARDS and ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK were urgent. I read that there's gonna be a Netflix series based on TURBO, which I have to watch because I watched the movie.
Originally posted by oiram

Can you nominate a film for your Vits Awards if you saw through streaming sites?

Not allow what?

Also, do you mean NOT allow?

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2013 at 11:41am
I meant when a movie is not released to Chile in theaters, but you found said movie on an online streaming site and watched the whole thing, is it eligible?

I thought you would have meant NOT allow Lohan to be eligible.

PS: You MUST see Orange is the New Black.

Originally posted by Vits

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">You mean if it was created directly for that site? If the Emmys can, so can I. Although, I chose to watch ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT because I saw the earlier season, but I didn't feel that the likes of HOUSE OF CARDS and ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK were urgent. I read that there's gonna be a Netflix series based on TURBO, which I have to watch because I watched the movie.

Can you nominate a film for your Vits Awards if you saw through streaming sites?
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Not allow what?

Also, do you mean NOT allow?

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2013 at 3:29pm
No, a theatrical release is mandatory. But it doesn't matter if it's wide or limited. If it premiered in a festival, it depends on whether or not I watched it in that festival.

I meant when a movie is not released to Chile in theaters, but you found said movie on an online streaming site and watched the whole thing, is it eligible?

No, the reason why I said that months ago was because, if voters think her performance is bad enough, then she deserves a nomination. Again, the eligibility rule was created because voters can't watch certain films, but if they can, they why not nominate them? By the way, THE CANYONS is also out on DVD in the U.S. so maybe some of you can rent it. But you probably won't after I posted that link. Oops!

I thought you would have meant NOT allow Lohan to be eligible.

Why?

PS: You MUST see Orange is the New Black.

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2013 at 3:34pm
Because Orange is the New Black really good, that's why.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

AndP View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AndP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2013 at 4:42pm
Should also have:

Penelope Cruz - Twice Born and The Counselor
Alexandra Daddario - Texas Chainsaw 3D and Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters
Julianne Hough - Safe Haven and Paradise
Chloe Grace Moretz - Carrie and Movie 43
Ashley Tisdale - Scary Movie 5
Maiara Walsh - The Starving Games
Kate Winslet - Movie 43 (or for supporting?)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2013 at 5:05pm
AndP: We all think that it's better to list the MOVIE 43 actors as "supporting", unless they have other movies this year. Also, THE STARVING GAMES isn't elegible.
AndP View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AndP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2013 at 11:00pm
Because of the VOD thing? But wasn't it the same with Piranha 3DD last year?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2013 at 3:22am
Oh snap, you're right!

Pixelledust View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pixelledust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2013 at 10:15am
Could there be a category just for Dancing With the Stars Alumni?
Pixelle Dust
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2013 at 10:38am
Why would there be?

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2013 at 8:56am
David Alan Grier (PEEPLES); Kim Kardashian (TEMPTATION); Chuck Lidell (KICK-ASS PART 2); Mario López (THE SMURFS PART 2); Ralph Macchio (HE'S WAY MORE FAMOUS THAN YOU); Christina Millian (BAGGAGE CLAIM); John Ratzenberger (PLANES); Jane Seymour (AUSTEN-LAND). However, I think it would be a little far-fetched.
AndP View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AndP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2013 at 12:18am
Also Julianne Hough, Audrina Patridge (Scary Movie 5), George Lopez (The Smurfs 2, Escape from Planet Earth), Snooki (Movie 43), Susan Boyle (The Christmas Candle)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2013 at 6:42am
Patridge's scenes in SCARY MOVIE PART 5 ended up being cut.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12