Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Forum Discussion & Add'l Info on ZOOKEEPER
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Members' Discussion of ZOOKEEPER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Knative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Members' Discussion of ZOOKEEPER
    Posted: July 10 2011 at 3:52pm
Question: Why the hell on earth would women that look like Leslie Bibb and Rosario Dawson hook up with someone that looks like Kevin James? 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2011 at 4:03pm
In the real world?He's fat but not ugly.He's funny to a lot of people.And I'm sure he can have some charm.In the movie?I don't know why but I have the feeling this will be another case of a horrible main character who doesn't deserve the girls he gets.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2011 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Knative

Question: Why the hell on earth would women that look like Leslie Bibb and Rosario Dawson hook up with someone that looks like Kevin James? 
Two reasons: either he has a bank account that would put even Bill Gates to shame, or his manhood is big enough to have its own zip code!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Lord Naseby View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lord Naseby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2011 at 12:05am
My girlfriend mentioned that with the way that they can make the animals mouths movie with computers these days, it makes the talking animals creepy. it isn't good CGI it just makes this film more unsettling as opposed to funny. Who thinks they're going to do a sequel? well, it's not unlikely. But the humor has to be pushing the line between kid and adult that I doubt any parent would take their kids to go see it. Why must this garbage keep getting made!?
Lord Naseby read my reviews!

http://lordnasebyblog.blogspot.com/
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2011 at 9:20am
Why the F is this the "number two" Worst New Movie on DVD this week? It should be number one (it is, after all the worst-worst movie of the week). 

I don't give a crap what you guys think about GL, this film was still worse received -- It's blasphemy! 
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2011 at 10:35am
1)GREEN LANTERN has an adapted screenplay*,while this movie is a blatant rip-off.Yes,this one is a bigger sign of the lack of originality in Hollywood,but the other one insulted the source material.
2)Nobody expected this one to be good.The other one had potential,making it all the more dissapointing.
3)The Razzies have eyes for all types of bad movies,but they tend to prefer action movies over family movies.

*I don't wanna go over if it's a remake or not again.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2011 at 5:38pm
Although I disagree with whatsthepoint over Bale as Batman, I agree that this is a lot worse than Green Lantern. Now onto the review! 

The good: 

Rosario Dawson: Oh Rosario, why are you in this? Whenever you's on-screen, the movie doesn't seem so soul-suckingly bad! I'd call this your worst movie, but Pluto Nash and Seven Pounds are on your resume too! 

The bad: 

Joe Rogan: The former Fear Factor host plays Leslie Bibb's new boyfriend, Gayle. He's very annoying and I'd put him in the ugly, except there's a scene where is character does a really cool jump on his bike!

Leslie Bibb: She's very annoying as Kevin James' ex. She's a bitch and it's a mystery why anyone would date her other than her hotness!

Frank Coraci: Coraci is an Adam Sandler vet and it shows. Interestingly, the Sandler movies he directed (The Waterboy, The Wedding Singer, and Click) are some of Sandler' better movies! Anyways, his direction is flat and unmemorable.

The ugly:

Maya Rudolph: I was surprised about how annoying Rudolph was in this. Every time her giraffe came on screen, I dreaded it!

Adam Sandler: Is anyone surprised that he's here-- and that he's absolutely terrible?

Kevin James: Dear Kevin James, never make another movie again. If you make another one, I'll find you. I promise.

As terrible as Season Of The Witch was, the CGI wolves were funny bad. Grade: F

Next-up: Saw week begins tomorrow, starting with a review of the first one!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2011 at 2:43pm
I just saw this, and gave it 1/10(could've been 0). 

F.Y.C.: 
-Worst Actor for Kevin James: Maybe.We've debated if he's funny or not,but I think we can all agree he isn't funny in this movie.I haven't seen THE DILEMMA,and I don't think I will because it went straight-to-DVD,so I don't feel urgent to see it.

-Worst Actor for Adam Sandler:Yes.He didn't try at all in JUST GO WITH IT.Here he does try as a the voice of a monkey*...and he's annoying as hell! 

-Worst Actress for Rosario Dawson: No.As SchumacherH8ter said,she's a good actress who's made some bad choices,that's all.

-Worst Supp. Actor for Ken Jeong: No.I'm not defending him.If nobody here finds him funny then it's fair that he gets nominated.I'm just saying that here he...keeps it down.

-Worst Supp. Actor for Donnie Wahlberg:No. Although he did seem confused as to why he's here.

-Worst Supp. Actor for Sylverster Stalone: No.As the voice of the lion, this is one of his best performances.I'm not kidding.

-Worst Supp. Actor for Nick Nolte: No.As the gorilla,he does the best voice work.With this and WARRIOR,I think it's safe to say...he's back! 

-Worst Supp. Actor for Faizon Love: No.Nobody seems to even noticed him as one of the bears.I'm just including him because he was also in BIG MOMMAS 3. 

-Worst Supp. Actress for Leslie Bibb: Yes.Aside from having the worst character,she's just bad.

-Worst Supp. Actress for Cher: Maybe.When she was saying her lines as the lioness,it felt as if she was reading directly from the script.

-Worst Supp. Actress for Maya Rudolph: Maybe.Her work as the giraffe is the equivalent of Sandler's.I haven't seen BRIDESMIDES yet,but I don't think she'll be nominated for that.

-Worst Director:Maybe.Frank Coraci doesn't do anything really memorably bad...and I expected him to do it.  

-Worst Screenplay: Yes.I admit I chuckled a few times, but that was it.  

-Worst Screen Ensemble: Maybe.Despite what I said above,for some reason,all the animal voices switch to annoying during the last 10 minutes or so.And I should warn you that they sing during the end credits.Remember what happened the last time Stallone sang in a movie?

-Worst Screen Couple: No.Some of you doubt James could be with women like them, but he has a natural chemistry with Dawson.

-Worst Remake/Rip-Off: Yes.When I went to the movies with a friend to see TRANSFORMERS 3**,we looked at the berry first poster.I told him that I heard it involved talking animals,and that was all it took for him to say "Dude!What's with the DR. DOLITTLE rip-off?".

-Worst Excuse for Family Entertainment: Yes,and here are 3 reasons why:
1)When James is talking to his brother about his sister-in-law,the brother ends up saying she's flexible,and James says "Yeah,she seems bendy".
2)When James asks Jeong for some keys,the latter asks the former to reach into his pockets...and he does it!In both pockets!
3)James and the gorilla sing along LOW by Flo Rida,a song about oral sex.And the fact they sing it higlights the lyrics for the audience.

-Worst Excuse For A Romantic Comedy: I'm actually glad they mixed these 2 genres,because it gives the movie more chances to be nominated.

-Worst Picture: Yes.

*This monkey was the same one from THE HANGOVER PART II.
**No,I won't apologize for giving it money.
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2011 at 1:05pm
The Dilemma wasn't sent straight to DVD. In fact it was number 2 on it's weekend, but had no legs.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2011 at 2:26pm
Sorry, I meant it went straight-to-DVD here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234