Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS on 2013 TITLES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Members' FYC ADz for 2013 Contenders!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Members' FYC ADz for 2013 Contenders!
    Posted: December 05 2013 at 6:46pm
For Your RAZZIE® Consideration: AFTER EARTH

"Shyamalan's worst habits end up overwhelming the most formidable assets at his disposal: the Smiths." -TheMovieReport.com 

"Stay home. Paint something. Watch it dry. It'll be more rewarding!"-
The Mercury

"This movie... is about nobody's pleasure or deep vision. It is, instead, about positioning two actors in the power structure of the film industry!" -Movies.com

If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2013 at 6:53pm
For Your RAZZIE® Consideration: GROWN-UPS 2 

"When Taylor Lautner is the funniest thing in a movie starring Adam Sandler and Chris Rock, we're in trouble!" - RichardRoeper.com

"A movie of fools, by fools, for fools!"-Film.com

"Grown Ups 2 is the culmination and epitome of laziness not just for Sandler, his friends, or director Dennis Dugan, but comedy as a genre" -What Culture

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2013 at 7:00pm
For Your RAZZIE® Consideration: THE HOST

"This is pretty silly stuff, Twi-lite if you will, but played with maximum solemnity, no discernible humor and minimal excitement." -CNN.com

"And you thought TWILIGHT was bad..." -Film Racket

"THE HOST is like its central character: a vacant husk, completely bewildered inside and out, with the faint sound of a good idea trying to scream its way through..." -Hollywood.com

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2013 at 7:07pm
For Your RAZZIE® Consideration: MOVIE 43 

"MOVIE 43 is the CITIZEN KANE of awful"- Chicago Sun-Times

"As a film critic, I've seen nearly 4,000 movies over the last fifteen years. Right now, I can't think of one worse than Movie 43!" 
-New York Daily News

"The greatest waste of A-list talent since Garry Marshall made his last film!"-Big Hollywood

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2013 at 5:13am
Oh, man! I can't decide which one is the funniest!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2013 at 11:51am
For Your RAZZIE® Consideration: Jennifer Lopez In PARKER for Worst Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role.

"They make Statham talk too much. And Lopez? Thanks for stripping!" 
-Movie Nation

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2013 at 12:01pm
For Your RAZZIE® Consideration:  The Entire Cast of GROWN UPS-2 as Worst Screen Ensemble: 

"No human being possesses the imaginative power to sufficiently lower his or her expectations to anticipate the sheer laziness of this putrid ensemble comedy."
-Irish Times

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2013 at 12:14pm
For Your RAZZIE® Consideration: Saoirse Ronan and EITHER Max Irons or Jake Abel in THE HOST as Worst Screen Couple:  

"The film is at its most ridiculous when Saoirse Ronan is kissed by Max Irons (Jeremy's son) and Jake Abel in quick succession in a bid to identify who they are kissing: The girl or the alien who has taken over her body..." 
- Urban Cinefile

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2013 at 12:54pm
For Your RAZZIE® Consideration: The Entire Cast of MOVIE 43 for Worst Screen Ensmble:

"With so many famous people in one movie, you might have thought, 'Gee, how bad could it be?' The answer: Very, very bad!"
 -AM New York

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2013 at 1:26pm
For Your Razzie Consideration: Nick Swardson for Worst Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role for GROWN UPS-2

"It's one thing that Grown Ups 2 is unfunny -- what's really galling is that Sandler and his cohorts can barely come up with a good reason for its very existence."-Paste Magazine

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2013 at 1:30pm
You forgot A Haunted House.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2013 at 1:35pm
Yeah, Nick Swardon was just awful in A Haunted House. Not as horrible as he was in Grown Ups 2, but still bad enough to be under Razzie consideration on its own.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2013 at 1:38pm
For Your Razzie Consideration: Diane Kruger for Worst Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in THE HOST.

"Yeah...um...no...don't ever do this again please."-Tucson Weekly

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2013 at 1:46pm
For Your Razzie Consideration: Salma Hayek for Worst performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in GROWN UPS-2

"Spoiler alert: the very last joke of Grown Ups 2 involves a character passing gas on Salma Hayek".-The Playlist

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2013 at 1:55pm
For Your Razzie Consideration: Chris Brown for Worst performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in Battle of the Year.

"Chris Brown gets punched in the face, so it's not a total wash."-Toronto Star

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2013 at 4:37pm
For Your Razzie Consideration: Will Smith and Jaden Smith for Worst Screen Couple in AFTER EARTH.

"I wanna work with Mom," says Jaden at the close. It's not just his on screen Dad he's talking to.-The Ooh Tray

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>