Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > 2007's WORST SEQUEL, REMAKE or RIP OFF
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fouled-Up Follow-Ups Dept.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fouled-Up Follow-Ups Dept.
    Posted: December 02 2007 at 2:41pm
Well, I defended it because I liked the first movie and thought the second would be harmless. It was but I felt it was there to cash in (since the first was like the 2nd highest grossin film in that company). Oh, and I defended it without even watching it.
#1-Film Freak!! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Film Freak!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 6:36am

If it weren't for the God-awful "Daddy Day Camp," "Are We Done Yet?" would get my vote as 2007's Worst Sequel. But "Done Yet" had only a handful of horrible child actors, while "Day Camp" had enough of them to haunt the dreams of the ENTIRE Osmond family for all eternity...

Nobody LUVS movies more than ME!
Mrs. Magnatech View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrs. Magnatech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2007 at 7:50am

I don't get it: merely adequete three-quels like "Spider-Man 3" and "Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End"

I think "Pirates" was worse than adequate. A true piece of sh*t, featuring a lame script, uninspired direction, and two very sh*tty "performances" from Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom.

PopcornAvenger View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote PopcornAvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2007 at 9:24pm

I guess Superman doesn't qualify being a 2006 release (?)

Gotta be one of the most horrible superhero sequels made. It'd be the absolute worst, but Elektra and the remake of The Punisher share that dubious honor (who'd have thought a movie with Dolph Lundgren would actually be better?) 

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2007 at 8:59am
Superman Returns was one of the best superhero movies ever made! What's wrong with you!!! Well, people have opinions for a reason...HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SUPERMAN?!!!
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2007 at 4:43pm

Originally posted by moviewizguy

Superman Returns was one of the best superhero movies ever made! What's wrong with you!!! Well, people have opinions for a reason...HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SUPERMAN?!!!

Because it sucked?

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
9lolp View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote 9lolp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2007 at 3:39am
from worst to "best"
Evan Almighty
Saw IV
The Invasion
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Elizabeth: The Golden Age
Resident Evil: Extinction
Hostel III
Spider-Man 3
Pirates of the Caribbean
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2007 at 5:53am
How about "Are We Done Yet" and Shrek The 3rd
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2008 at 11:11am
I saw that I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK & LARRY was on The Worst Rip & Remake Catagory what was it a ripoff or remake of.
StudioKaiju View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote StudioKaiju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 1:03pm

I am a lifelong animation fan who grew up watching Underdog and Alvin and the Chipmunks.  They weren't classics, but they were fun.

Their live action incarnations are totally charmless and unfunny...

I don't think they were even made with the intention of being shown to the general public. They were probably originally commissioned to be used as interrogation tools at Camp X-Ray!

thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:13am
Hills Have Eyes 2.  One of the worst movies I've ever seen.  Almost as bad as Date Movie.
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:15am
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Superman Returns sucked!

You know, it REALLY did.  I was sorely disappointed.  What an incredibly dumb storyline as well.  Singer should have stuck with Xmen.  Sorry moviewizguy, this was almost as bad as Superman 4. 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 3:05pm
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
princessklei View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote princessklei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2011 at 5:26am
I didn't really like Batman and Robin, although it has a lot of big stars in it and I like George Clooney, I don't think the movie was that good. I also agree that Pirates 3 and Spiderman 3 did not live up to expectations. The only thing I like about Pirates 3 is Capt. Jack Sparrow. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123