Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > COMPLETE LIST of 2011 ELIGIBLE RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FRED: THE MOVIE 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FRED: THE MOVIE 2
    Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:49am
The fact Fred even exists, let alone that he's famous, proves there is not such thing as a kind and loving God.
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Lord Naseby View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Lord Naseby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2011 at 12:11am
I've heard worse ideas...wait...I have? Wow. who thought this was a good idea? Who thought to give this kid a movie in the first place!?!?! I saw one video of his and while it did have its moments, I imagine that it would get old and immensely unfunny immediately into the second one. I won't bother going that far. If a video guy like him gets a movie, which bombs, why does there need to be a sequel!? Why!? He's been going on for 6 years with no signs of stopping. He'll fade out eventually but until then, why do there need to be MORE Fred movies? 
Lord Naseby read my reviews!

http://lordnasebyblog.blogspot.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12