Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > CHEAPER by the DOZEN, TOO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

From Acting Mishap to the Razzie Carpet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Just Call Me Bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From Acting Mishap to the Razzie Carpet
    Posted: February 09 2006 at 2:16pm
What translates success these days other than getting an Oscar? A Razzie spoof award! This is the story of a girl named Hilary Duff, one of the handpicked few chosen to win this ultimate and prestigious award, who fought with courage to show her face on her premieres without embarrasment and who scored numerous popularity. We all knew that Hilary Duff's onscreen presence touched us, like no other human being (synthetically wholesome or real) was able to do. If you don't give Hilary a Razzie, then what are we to do without her 'no-talent' kind in the biz? Is it possible to ever look at Hilary Duff as a one of the greatest worst actress without this award? I'm afraid that is for you to decide America, this is Hilary Duff's reputation on the line, c'mon you don't want her to look bad in front of her own industry peers do you? This Razzie means alot to her, so please when you cast your ballot know who truly needs this recognition, for if not you then what will become of Hilary?
Zero Talente View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zero Talente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2006 at 3:42pm

everyone should vote for her then, i don't want to see her ruining what's good with movies today (she already bastardized the art of music)

rushmore View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rushmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 1:10pm
0 razzies, thank God Thumbs Up this girl is very cute and the only Disney pop princess that didn't end up lossing her mind or being a cheap stripper  
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 6:08pm
Hilary hasn't been in any major scandal, and neither has Raven, but at the expense of a long career. Ouch!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
rushmore View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rushmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2014 at 8:27pm
Yep, only 3 ex-Disney pop princesses happen to have some CLASS

The only thing Hilary did that could be considered "slutty" was the videoclip of Reach Out, and THAT'S classy compared to all the crap Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan do 

LOL What are you talking about? Hilary's back with two new singles and her album will be released very soon, it was her choice to stay away from the screen because she became a mother 
 Post Reply Post Reply