Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Talk Amongst Yourselves
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GEEK TALK!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GEEK TALK!!!!!
    Posted: June 07 2013 at 7:46am
Well, the issue of used games on the X-Bone has been revealed and it's... less than satisfying.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2013 at 2:59pm
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 3:52am
Seems after all the hate Microsoft has received with the Xbone's policies, they've reversed it and will allow used games, plus it doesn't require an Internet connection after you first register it. Either this was their master plan or they're just sucking up to their consumer-base. 

Either way, we still won't forget when Microsoft first butt-f**ked their consumer base with those now-dead policies in the first place.

"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 5:55pm
SchumacherH8r, MWG and I quickly talked about GAME OF THRONES on Twitter. The former said that season 3 was the weakest and I agreed, while MWG disagreed. I've changed my mind after I chose to rank the seasons, like these guys did:

I don't think Season 1 is the best because that's the cool thing to say. It's just that it started with a bunch of peaceful lives that were quickly deteriorating, and by the end of the season their lives had gone to sh*t. I'm not a sadist; I enjoyed all the development. The pacing in seasons 2 & 3 is terrible. You can feel that it's based on an un-finished book series and they're just stalling. I'd say season 3 is slightly better than 2 because it has more memorable moments (not just the Red Wedding). Seriously, when season 3 started, I had forgotten about most of season 2.

How about you?
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 7:28pm
You mentioned the pacing issues of season 2 and 3. That's one of the main reasons why I think the first is the best season. But, the biggest reason is because that season features Eddard's death. I say this because that shows that the show isn't just going to water down the books and this the first time that it's established that no one is truely safe.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2013 at 4:34pm
Are any of you planning on playing this game?

jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2013 at 2:59pm
Vits: I probably won't get around to playing The Last of Us, but I am eagerly anticipating Watch_Dogs. If you haven't seen or heard anything about that game, stop what you are doing and immediately look it up. It was even claimed to be next-gen before it was even announced for next-gen.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2013 at 11:17am
This september Netflix will be introduced for the first time in my country (If I go to the website now it just says "Not available in your country)... I do want to sign in to it, but could someone here explain to me how netflix works... How do you pay for films for instance, Can I use Paypal or do I have to use a credit card (which i don't own)? Is netflix only used to rent films or can you also buy them? If you rent something, how many times can you re-watch it (and for long can you watch it)? Is there some sort of admission fee for singing in on netflix?  Please answer...
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2013 at 12:05pm
There's two NetFlix models: streaming and renting by mail. Each cost, like, $8 a month I think. I only use streaming though. I don't know if you can use PayPal though.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Vheid

2013 seems to be The Year of the Resignations, After the abdications of Pope Benedict and Queen Beatrix... It has now been announced that Matt Smith will be quitting the role of the Doctor in Doctor Who (I know itś far less important as the abdication of a pope or a queen)....

Okey, seriously... What the hell is going on, now there are rumors that the king of Belgium will also resign...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2013 at 11:33am
LINK for an online review comparing features of  X-Box One and PS-4...

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2013 at 2:01pm
Despitea couple of predictable moments and jokes, AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. is one of my favorite pilots of the year.
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2013 at 2:21pm
Woo! I get to play the Battlefield 4 Beta in less than 11 hours!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2013 at 1:14pm
THE WALKING DEAD's 4th season will premiere this Sunday on the U.S. and next Tuesday in Latin America. But you have to watch this first:

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2014 at 1:06pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2014 at 10:30am
HEROES will get a final season. At first I thought it was good news. But the problem is that NBC greenlit it without a planned storyline. They don't even if the original cast members will do it (there's rumours of a whole new cast, with the original cast doing just cameos). Come on! The reason why fans have been asking for it is so that the storylines can be wrapped up! It's not like people want to see more of the show. Not with how the show decreased its quality season by season.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>