Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > THE BOUNTY HUNTER
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Gerard Butler, Rom/Com Killer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gerard Butler, Rom/Com Killer...
    Posted: March 23 2010 at 10:10am
I'm sure this movie and "Repomen" are already considered the front-runners for next year's Razzies.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2010 at 11:53am
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

I'm sure this movie and "Repomen" are already considered the front-runners for next year's Razzies.

Throughout the past winter, I'd been hearing there'd be much worse RAZZIE contenders headed our way.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2010 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

Throughout the past winter, I'd been hearing there'd be much worse RAZZIE contenders headed our way.

True, we do have hundreds of sequels, remakes, and 3-D just for the sake of being 3-D movies that have yet to be released.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
moorlock2003 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moorlock2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2010 at 8:02am
In the L.A. Weekly review of "Bounty Hunter", it states that "Jennifer Aniston's hair plays a ...crime reporter...".
Fred Cooper
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by moorlock2003

In the L.A. Weekly review of "Bounty Hunter", it states that "Jennifer Aniston's hair plays a ...crime reporter...".
That is some talented hair!
PopcornAvenger View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote PopcornAvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2010 at 3:10pm
A 92% rotten (that is, 8% fresh!) score. Ye gods, that's the lowest score I've ever seen.
I think we haff a winnar! DeadClap
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2010 at 4:54pm
Let's not jump ahead of ourselves just yet. There's still a big fat Razzies target that has yet to be released starring Stallone and Company!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2010 at 8:53pm

If I heard correctly, The Bounty Hunter will have stiff competition when 2010 is through with.

sharong View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote sharong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2010 at 2:00am
This could be the worst screen couple since Affleck and Lopez..

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2010 at 11:04am
Maybe we should call them "Gennifer"?
kakucis View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote kakucis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2010 at 7:24am
This isn't the best Romantic comedy for all time but is sure watchable.

I will always remember one quote from this movie"

“Remember when we used to be in love? That means I know when you’re crying for real or when you’re faking it!”

This was the best moment on all time! Perfect timing, perfect place to say that
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 3:10pm
I was sure this would be nominated for the People's Choice Awards for "Comedy Movie" but it only got "Favorite Movie Actress." 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 4:09pm
I said fudge 'em! The only "choice" awards that matter are the Critic's Choice Awards, also known as the Broadcast Film Critics' awards.

But it does beg the question: Haven't audiences had enough of Aniston as well? Love Happens was worse than The Informant, and the few bombs she's starred in don't make for anything memorable.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Not sure if you were joking or not, but the Peoples' Choice Awards are not the same thing as the Broadcast Film Critics' Awards. The PCs were started over 30 years ago by Proctor & Gamble as a way to promote their products by having the general public vote on entertainment (LINK). The Broadcast Film Critics, on the other hand, actually are voted by credentialed critics, and have been giving out awards annually since the mid-1990s (LINK)... 

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 8:14pm
If it does, then the People's Choice Awards are even LESS credit than the MTV Movie Awards, which is -10% credit!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 8:42pm
-10% credit? Does that mean that if they say or do something, do their competitors get the credit? Or does everyone who says or does the opposite gain 10% more credibility?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 9:22pm
Um, um ... both?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>