Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 29th ANNUAL RAZZIE® NOMINEES > DEAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Get Me Outta This DEAL!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get Me Outta This DEAL!!
    Posted: April 24 2008 at 2:27am

WHEN OUR 1993 WORST ACTOR "WINNER" (AND 11-TIME RAZZIE® NOMINEE) BURT REYNOLDS "DIED" in UWE BOLL's IN THE NAME of the KING: A DUNGEON SIEGE TALE EARLIER THIS YEAR, WE THOUGHT WE'D SEEN the LAST of HIM for 2008. BUT, LIKE HILLARY CLINTON with HER NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD ROUTINE in PENNSYLVANIA, REYNOLDS REFUSED to STAY BURIED...

JOINING BURT in THIS BORING GAME of "CRAPS" IS the STAR of the CW's REAPER, BRET HARRISON and JESSICA ALBA/JESSICA BEAL CLONE SHANNON ELIZABETH, AS WELL AS SUCH "USED-2-Bs" AS CHARLES DURNING and JENNIFER TILLY...   

AS a PACKAGE, DEAL LOOKS LIKE a HALF-HEARTED ATTEMPT to GET EVERYONE INVOLVED LISTED on OUR 2008 "POTENTIAL CONTENDERS" LIST...and SOMETIMES, HALF-ASSED ATTEMPTS DO PAY OFF!

FEEL FREE to DEAL from the BOTTOM of the DECK WHEN HANDING OUT YER COMMENTS BELOW...

REYNOLDS: "I'll bet two botched face-lifts and one ratty-assed toupee..."

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 5:04am

From the Trailer that I saw on The offical site, this looks like The Color of Money meets 21...

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: I, too, think this looks like one of the quickest "rip-offs" in Hollywood history -- Coming just weeks after the blatantly similar 21 debuted...

hastymanic View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote hastymanic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 4:07pm

Deal or no Deal? Uh, I shouldn't really ask questions I already know the answer to.   

Sorry!

Hasty Manic
I am still looking for a movie worse than 'Manos: The Hands of Fate.' Alas, I remain ever hopeful!
moat View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 6:53pm
I like Burt's sunglasses...

They go well with the synthetic look the rest of his face has.
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2008 at 4:42pm
Let me guess--all those chips and cash on the table are going to Burt's
plastic surgeon
movieman View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote movieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2008 at 12:05pm
Not that I'm defending this movie in any way, but why is this the only "Worst
on DVD This Week"? Let's not forget how hysterically inept Prom Night
was.
 Post Reply Post Reply