Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS on 2013 TITLES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GIRL MOST LIKELY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GIRL MOST LIKELY
    Posted: July 26 2013 at 2:35am
MEMBER-STARTED FORUM DISCUSSION  

I wasn't planning to put up a Forum for this movie, but then I found out that it was released on a much wider scale than i thought (500+ theaters in the US, and a lot of mainstream ones in Europe)... 

So I decided that this huge disappointment starring two very talented actresses at east deserves to be discussed by us  (even though it isn't likely to be remembered by nomination-voting-time)... 

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2013 at 7:56am
RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: It certainly has lousy enough reviews (R.T. LINK) although I agree with you about whether it will even be remembered come year's end: Its box office numbers (B.O. MoJo LINK) suggest that not enough people will see it to make it a viable RAZZIE® contender... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2013 at 8:09am
Maybe Kristen Wiig should get some consideration? She's also going to star in the sequel to Anchorman and the remake of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty later this year... 

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2013 at 10:38am
Wiig was also in the well-reviewed DESPICABLE ME PART 2. The cast of GIRL MOST LIKELY also includes Annette Bening, Matt Dillon and Darren Criss (will there ever be a GLEE actor with a good film debut?).

The directors are Shari Springer Berman & Robert Pulcini. Since they made AMERICAN SPLENDOR, they've made 3 bad movies in a row (including this one).

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2013 at 12:07pm
Does Jane Lynch count as a Glee actor who's made a good movie?  

Also, I ignore animated movies most of the time, unless they represent something (Like Equestria Girls, which I ended up liking over all, and Hotel Transylvania, because of Adam Sandler's involvement and how he was the only person nominated for an animated film acting wise).

Originally posted by Vits

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Wiig was also in the well-reviewed DESPICABLE ME PART 2. The cast also includes Annette Bening, Matt Dillon and Darren Criss (will there ever be a GLEE actor with a good film debut?).
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2013 at 1:53pm
Not really. Lynch was already sort of famous before GLEE

Originally posted by oiram

Does Jane Lynch count?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply