Give the GIFT of Being Born Again?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Give the GIFT of Being Born Again?!?!?
    Posted: March 06 2007 at 2:25pm
Some people say they actually like this film, but I only saw one commerical for  it...
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 1:12pm
As long as it's not Stephen Segal, the world's still safe. 
Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 4:44pm
I will see it this Friday and let you know how it is. The distributor is Fox Faith, which then again, did release THR3E.

I think they have a Jesus movie coming out soon with, of all actors...Dolph Lundgren.
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 11:15am

The way this film is being marketed looks suspiciously like a "Christian" film a so-called "friend" of mine dragged me to many years ago. When the lightrs came up after the movie, a representative from Billy Graham's organization stood up and asked "how many people here came to Christ" as a result of seeing the film -- And my "friend" turned to me with a "knowing look" on her face.

Needless to say, I did not speak to that "friend" for many years afterward...

tomsmo View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 9:36am
Is The Ultimate Gift movie any thing like The Left Behind films that starred Kirk Cameron from TV's Growing Pains
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 6:12am

IT HAS NOTHING to DO with SCIENTOLOGY...SO WHY DOES ULTIMATE GIFT MAKE US THINK of THAT WACKO RELIGION, and ITS STREET CORNER "PERSONALITY TESTS"??

IT'S MEANT to BE a TREATISE on WHAT REALLY MATTERS in LIFE...YET SOMETHING ABOUT IT MAKES US FEEL LIKE WE'RE GONNA GET BRAIN-WASHED IF WE GO SEE IT. FEEL FREE to LET US KNOW BELOW IF IT GIVES YOU THE WILLIES, TOO...OR NOT...

"Oh, my God -- How did I wind up inside Disneyland's Thunder Mountain Railroad...and not even on the train??"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12