Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > THE ULTIMATE GIFT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Give the GIFT of Being Born Again?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Give the GIFT of Being Born Again?!?!?
    Posted: March 24 2007 at 11:08am
I may see it...even though I won't be paying to see it... I had two free tix given to me through a radio station promotion... All that's left is choose the date to see the movie...

Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 2:10am
Perhaps that song starting the end credits could win for worst new song... This was the first time I didn't stay until the final credits were over in over ten years...and it was due to that song...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 4:43pm

Originally posted by Razzilla

Perhaps that song starting the end credits could win for worst new song... This was the first time I didn't stay until the final credits were over in over ten years...and it was due to that song...

So, despite the horrible song that prompted you to exit the theatre, what's your verdict?  Preachy?  Mediocre?  Okay? 

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 8:06am
I liked the movie other than that song...and a few miscasts here and there in the minor characters... It's enough for me to give it a 7.5 out of 10 for the overall movie...

If I didn't see the movie a second time to see what I may have missed the first time...I would have missed the pages for Dr. Howard...Dr. Fine...and Dr. Howard in the first hospital scene... Those free movie tickets from the radio station were more than worth it...
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 5:49am
How could you follow LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE with this???
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 6:56am
I went to some religious thing a few months ago, and it scared the (EXPLETIVE) out of me. But, this cloud has a silver linning: I went to see "Zodiac" after that.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12