Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > THE HAUNTING of MOLLY HARTLEY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Go Ahead, Scare Me. No Really...Go Ahead!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Go Ahead, Scare Me. No Really...Go Ahead!
    Posted: January 04 2009 at 11:39am

Originally posted by wolfee37

AHHH HORRIBLE MOVIE. why did my friends want to see this, WHY?!

The same reason why teenagers have made "Saw" such a successful series: to see people being killed in bloody, "creative", and over-the-top ways.

wolfee37 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote wolfee37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 6:32am

This movie was about as "scary" as High School Musical. It should have premeired on MTV -- and never have gone to theatres!

Total sh*t...

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 11:14am

Many movies that come out in threaters should have come out on DVD instead. I'm pretty sure "I Know Who Killed Me" was supposed to be a made-for-cable TV movie for the Sci-Fi Channel, but got decent studio backing and Lohan as its star, and thus somehow ended up in theatres instead...

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
wolfee37 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote wolfee37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2009 at 4:29am
lmfao. I Know who Killed Me was brutal. (but I though Lohan was good in it )
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2009 at 4:48am
I was pissed, I saw that I Know Who Killed Me was on TV the other day on some channel I don't get (I was at a friend's house) and I REALLY wanna see it, but I don't wanna pay to rent it.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2009 at 12:37pm

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

I was pissed, I saw that I Know Who Killed Me was on TV the other day on some channel I don't get (I was at a friend's house) and I REALLY wanna see it, but I don't wanna pay to rent it.

Believe, man, you're not missing anything. The only things I remember about it was almost every prop in the movie was blue in color and some stupid theory that if you cut off a limb of an indentical twin, her sister's limb will fall off too. I swear, it must have been a TV movie for the Sci-Fi Channel and ended up getting upgraded to a theater release when LiLo agreed to sign on for it.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2010 at 2:17pm
I just saw it and gave it 2/10.Here's my review:

THIS MOVIE WILL BE "HAUNTING" ME FOREVER(*/*****): 

Spoilers ahead! 

Surprisingly this movie was scarier than the typical teen horror film.Too bad is still a typical teen horror film. 

Thanks to Alfred Hitchcock we learn that build-up is the key for suspense.True,but it's not the key for horror.Looking back I realize the small amount of things that actually happened.They did good on hiding the secret in order to have a good twist but the point is that interesting things happen before.Even if you're a fan of high school soap operas a lot of the scenes get repetitive. 

In some scenes Haley Bennett does an O.K. work,but in others she doesn't.Considering movies tend to be filmed outside the chronological order I'm guessing either she didn't try at first because she thought the movie was going to be bad and then she liked,or,she had a good feeling at first and then she got tired of working in it. 

The events of the ending made me over-think a lot on whether or not it was a good ending.But it's really about how they handle the ending more than the events.It's not a happy ending yet it ends on a high note with everyone so cheerful,that music,etc.So it's a bad ending. 

Grades:F in the U.S. and 2,0 in Chile.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12