Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > COMPLETE LIST of 2011 ELIGIBLE RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Got Bad News Guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Spyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got Bad News Guys
    Posted: June 17 2011 at 4:39am
I know this is in the wrong section but I can't post this thread in the upcoming films and projects thread for some reason.

But just wanted to let you know that they are at it again.

Spoofing Avatar apparently. . .
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 5:10am

Ah yes, Seltzerberg. Once again the Hollywood equivalent of Bonnie and Clyde have come wandering into our firing line.

You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 6:23am
Just as I suspected. Another Seltzerberg film... HELP ME!
Pictures move, do they?
Sman View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 6:42am
Do they not realize how bad they are ? They just keep making more and more pieces of crap, but on the other hand we know right away when we hear their name attached that it'll suck.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 12:20pm
Somewhat OLD'D, but do they have a release date announced?

Let me try to remember their directorial work:
*Date Movie. #9 on the Bottom 30 Films of 2006. I would've put this at #3 or #2, but Uwe Boll was a bigger concern back then.
*Epic Movie. #8 on the Bottom 40 Films of 2007. Evan Almighty (#9 on that same list) and Epic Movie were in the bottom 10 because they have some of the worst writing EVER!
*Meet the Spartans. #3 on the Bottom 40 Films of 2008. I found something about Max Payne to be almost as bad as this.
*Disaster Movie. #5 on the Bottom 40 Films of 2008. I would've made this a two-for-one deal and given Worst Prequel, Sequel, Remake, or Rip-off to this and Meet the Spartans. Nobody can EVER convince me Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was a worse secondary installment than these two.
*Vampires Suck. #4 on the Bottom 40 Films of 2010. No comment.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 2:22pm

And the sad part is all they have to do is break even with their budget (probably between $20-$50 million) and they will get more of their movies greenlighted because of it!

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Areyouserious? View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Areyouserious? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2011 at 11:13am
I remember reading the post on rotten tomatoes. They couldn't even bother "spoofing" it when itwas relevent, not that this movie will be in a year or months time...
I will be famous:) Till then I'll prove how ridiculous hollywood is.
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2011 at 11:41am
Oh boy here we go again!
natalstone View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote natalstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 6:12am
Are there any people who like such movies, seriously?
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 6:26am
Originally posted by natalstone

Glue-huffers and/or Sarah Palin fans.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2011 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by natalstone

I'm sure there are people who like there films (even if they are in the minority).Wink
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2011 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by whatsthepoint

I'm sure there are people who like there films (even if they are in the minority).
Yes, they are called "cult films".
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
pasim View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote pasim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2011 at 2:17am
Urgh, didn't they get tired of making stupid spoofs? I remember the good days of Scary Movie 1-2 and it was all downhill from there. And seriously, spoofing Avatar? Do you not have anything better? I can only imagine what the spoof would be, making fun of the blue people making love. Nothing new under the sun.
tyronefox315 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote tyronefox315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 2:17am
Thanks for the post!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 4:48am
I'm annoyed.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 7:55am
Why?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply