Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Member Discussions & Polls > Member Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Got some ideas and loads of enthusiasm!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jsuarezcutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got some ideas and loads of enthusiasm!
    Posted: February 11 2008 at 3:32am
Hi! I'm Jacqueline,a film student at the International Academy of Film and Television where I'm about to start my thesis film.  I'm looking for a forum where I can improve my craft by talking with other like minded people.
Hi! I'm Jacqueline,a film student at the International Academy of Film and Television where I'm about to start my thesis film.  I'm looking for a forum where I can improve my craft by talking with other like minded people.
Hi! I'm Jamie,
I'm a film student at the International Academy of Film and Television
 where I'm about to start my thesis film.  I'm looking for a forum where I can improve my craft by talking with others like minded people.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 9:11am

So, is it Jamie or Jaqueline?  Either way, welcome to the site. We look forward to conversing with you, learning from you about the craft of filmmaking, and probably bagging some of your future work.  It's a pleasure to have you aboard.

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
BluBubbles View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote BluBubbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2010 at 12:36pm
Why did you repeat your "intro" three times? LOL!
 Post Reply Post Reply