Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GRADUATE Already, God Damnit!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GRADUATE Already, God Damnit!!!!
    Posted: May 27 2009 at 12:27am

I can't help but try to give people more chances, I'm a sort of optimistic pessimist. I tend to lean towards teh negative, but I am constantly trying to find the good in people... which is not to say I have never given up trying to find good, but it takes longer then the 3 months I have been posting here for me to get to that point.

And my humor tends to have to be toned down less then my language. When talking with peers, I can be about as foul-mouthed as a Kevin Smith movie... Hell, at work last night, between me and my pharmacist, I swear we dropped the F-bomb at least 3 or 4 dozen times... it was like a damned Christian Bale monologue....

And I have no problem insulting people, in face to face dealings. That way people can tell if I am really and truly pissed, or just joking. Which is probably why I try to use as many emotes as I do. Written words can be really....sterile, and lack the emotional emphasis that facial features, and vocal inflection can lend to a sentence.

Kevin Costner deserves some kind of Lifetime Underachievement Award!

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 12:53am
Well again, many chances, many disappointments.

I wouldn't mind seeing Costner getting a Lifetime Punchinthegroin Award.
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 12:57am

Lifetime Punchinthegroin Award? Wasn't that originally called "Waterworld?"

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 3:45am
I need to watch Waterworld and The Postman back to back someday, but I think Postman was 10x worse off the top of my head.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 10:18am
If Postman was 10x worse then Waterworld... I never want to watch Postman....
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 7:34pm
I don't know if I've told this story before, but I watched about the second half of The Postman when I was in college, because I came home and my roommate in my dorm was watching it. It's your typical "Costner starts off doing something simple, like being a post-apocalyptic postman, and he somehow becomes the inspiration to all survivors, the mail becomes the most important thing in the world, and the evil badguy government entity wants to git'im. And then Tom Petty showed up for some reason. In the end, they make a statue of Costner riding a horse at blazing speeds trying to hand someone a letter. I can almost guarantee Costner has it at his house.
Anyway, after the movie was done, my roommate says, "What a great movie!" and I mentally facepalmed my hands through the back of my skull, while outwardly giving the most forced half-smile and nod of my entire life. My roommate was a good guy, but that movie was about as bad as anything I've ever seen.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 12:23am
i can relate to the roommate with odd taste stories... I had a roomie that thought that Pokemon were the highest form of art... He had a few screws loose, I think...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 7:33pm
Pokemon was kinda funny for a couple of minutes. I remember being in HS and during like the.. Senior play, I tried to get some people to go see the first Pokemovie with me, but no one would go. I was at least 6 years older or 15 years younger than anyone else in the theater.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2009 at 12:23am

I think that cements it, you win the title of Movie Masochist... I don't think I could top that...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2009 at 12:26pm
The Pokemon movie wasn't all THAT bad. The little "Pokemon Island" short that played before it was.
-Iron helps us play-
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 3:42pm
The first one was good.The second one...neh.This one was good mainly for fans(adults included),'cuz all of the closure.

The soundtrack isn't that good,not just compared to the other ones.

One would think they take advantage of goin'from TV to theater to improve the musical numbers,but ehy really don't.The perfect example is the I WANT IT ALL number,even if it's showed as a play on purpose.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Vits

The first one was good.The second one...neh.This one was good mainly for fans(adults included),'cuz all of the closure.

The soundtrack isn't that good,not just compared to the other ones.

One would think they take advantage of goin'from TV to theater to improve the musical numbers,but ehy really don't.The perfect example is the I WANT IT ALL number,even if it's showed as a play on purpose.
Please tell me you have children, because you do see (and defend) ALOT of movies aimed at little kids and teens.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 6:16am
Did you read what I posted?I'm not defendin'this.And I don't have children.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Vits

Did you read what I posted?I'm not defendin'this.And I don't have children.
Okay, I'm glad you're not defending it, but you do see alot of kids/teen movies.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 1:10pm
1)I defended the first "H.S.M.",which is an Emmy winner,and not just in the "Children Program" categories.
2)I know I'm not an expert nor an official critic,but I still like reviewing movies,so I try to watch movies of ev'ry kind.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2010 at 3:36pm
I've finally given ratings to the trilogy,and they all got ***/*****.#1 got a C(60%),and #2 and 3 got a C-(50%).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>