Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > PERFECT STRANGER
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Halle’s Got the Hotz...4 Brucie?!?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halle’s Got the Hotz...4 Brucie?!?!?!
    Posted: September 09 2007 at 4:30pm

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Actually, there weren't any boobs if you don't count dumb actors.

I thought we saw Grace's boobs when Rowena gets the video of her and Cameron together?  I may be wrong.  Not that it compensated for the ending.

Man, now I'm remembering how bad this movie was.  If they decided on the ending first and then lined up the movie with red herrings, this movie could have been great.  But they waited until they shot the movie before they decided how it was going to end.  And then they botch the placement of the knife.  ARGH!

Criss808 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Criss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 3:59am

With the release of "Things We Lost In The Fire", I think some voters may forgive Halle for making the terrible piece of junk that was "Perfect Stranger".

I remember in 2005 when Sandra Bullock starred in the very desperate and unfunny, "MC2: Armed & Fabolous", and she was a frontrunner in the Worst Actress category. But once "Crash" came out, people forgot about her terrible performance in "MC2" and started to focus on her excellent performance in "Crash".

Could that happen this year with Halle?

Response from Head RAZZberry: Anything is possible in the RAZZIES. It's also interesting to note that one of my on-going activities as Head RAZZberry is keeping track of "potential" contenders as the year progresses. This year, we have an exceptionally long list of possible nominees for Worst Actress and (for the first time ever) the list for Worst Actor is actually SHORTER...  

Mrs. Magnatech View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrs. Magnatech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2007 at 8:21pm

One of the worst movies of the year. It was basically just an orgy of product placement. There was one part of the movie that was just a long commercial for Victoria's Secret. This one has Worst Picture written all over it (and I think Halle may get a chance to once again accept a Worst Actress Razzie).

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2007 at 3:52pm
I...actually enjoyed it. I...actually found it really engaging. I...liked the ending a whole lot. Uh, creepy...it was actually really good. Better than DEad Silence because this movie was actually entertaining with a twist ending and Dead Silence was a boring movie with a twist ending.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 3:40pm
There's the occasional chill...enphasis on occasional.The twists are well crafted,but the twist ending is too complicated and happens way too fast for us to absorb and understand it.Berry and Willis act O.K.,but the movie's plot is too repeated,slow and boring.I gave it 1/10(I could've given it 0).
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 8:06pm
The usual MWG thumbs up, but then Vits is the voice of reason. This was a glorified Lifetime Channel movie.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 7:37am
I know I'm foreign and all,but doesn't Lifetime show feel-good dramas?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Vits

I know I'm foreign and all,but doesn't Lifetime show feel-good dramas?
Mostly, they are mysteries with a strong female lead, ie. this movie. Or romance movies.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12