Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > COMPLETE LIST of ELIGIBLE 2008 TITLES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hands Down the WORST Movie...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vega six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hands Down the WORST Movie...
    Posted: July 07 2008 at 6:39am
Sex and the City -- Argue with that!   
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2008 at 2:08pm

My brother saw it with his wife. According to him, it scarred him. He will forever be haunted by Cynthia Nixon, Kim Cattral, and the neighbor's nudity. I'm going to take it that he had a bad time.

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2008 at 5:15pm
If you're a man, yeah this movie is pure torture. I happen to be a man, so I'm avoiding this movie at all costs, because I have no desire to see a two hour movie about women going on and on about their fashion sense and how many men they had sex with last night.
Seabird111 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seabird111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2008 at 3:14pm

Oh no, The Blair Witch Project is the worst movie ever made.

That movie SUCKED...Big Time!! 

The Worst Movies I've Ever Seen:

-Cube Zero
-The Blair Witch Project
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2008 at 3:01am

You want to talk about the worst movie of all time, see "Manos: Hands of Fate." Mind you, "manos" is Spanish for "hands," so the title is actually "Hands: Hands of Fate." That's just one of MANY problems the movie has... 

Originally posted by Seabird111

Oh no, The Blair Witch Project is the worst movie ever made.

That movie SUCKED...Big Time.

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2008 at 3:34pm

Going along the lines of the hands down worst movie of 2008. . . .

Sixteen hundred of the voters over at IMDb have put in a lot of work to declare that a sequel, Kis Vuk, is not only the worst movie of 2008, but is the worst movie of all timeI can't tell what's going on in the trailer, and although I'm sure not being able to speak Hungarian is part of the reason, it also seems that the biggest reason is because none of it makes sense, anyways, based on what people have posted.  A number of IMDb users allege the film was used to launder money, too, although I have to wonder if that's a joke.  I haven't read any reports about this in the news.

In any case, I don't know that it's been released in the U.S., so it's currently outside of Razzie consideration.  And, frankly, based on the horribly poor animation in the trailer, I doubt it will ever have a proper U.S. release.  You might only be able to see this stinker at a film festival.

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2008 at 1:52am

Thinking about the trailer afterwards, it would seem the basic premise of Kis Vuk is that a ringmaster uses a magical hypnotic spell to capture forest animals and put them in his circus, and the little fox comes to their rescue.  It seems obvious now, but the animation was so painfully bad, it took awhile to set that aside and think about what was going on.

Of course, it's just a guess.  I could be wrong.  There's only the trailer to go by. 

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2008 at 3:07pm

Originally posted by cvcjr13

Going along the lines of the hands down worst movie of 2008. . . .

I have a feeling the answer will be "Disaster Movie".

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2008 at 6:40pm

As bad as Fried Seltzerberg may smell, I don't know if they can reach as low as what I've read about Strange Wilderness.  I think Saturnwatcher may have stumbled upon the worst of the worst.  However, pitting Disaster Movie against Kis Vuk -- the stupid versus the inept -- now there's a challenge.

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 11:59pm
Well I don't think "Kis Vuk" counts because it's not in English or from American so chances are no one in America knows anything about it. "Disaster Movies", on the other hand, is among the top ten trailers being viewed on IMDb.com, so people know about it. And it's a weak attempt to be funny by poking fun at just about every movie that came out in 2008. But we already know the "Movie Movie" writers don't know what funny is even if it bit them on the noses. I'm still waiting for the writers to join force with Uwe Boll to create a movie so bad it will make Ed Wood proud.
BrassKnuckle View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote BrassKnuckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2008 at 6:21pm
The worst movies I've ever paid money to see:

Superman IV
Lost in Space
Mortal Kombat II (Don't look at me like that, I only paid $4 for the student price)
Batman and Robin (I would strongly recommend watching the thatguywiththeglasses.com review if you haven't already)
Mars Attacks - a lot of people like this one, I think its pure sh*te
1998's Godzilla (my brother bought me the VHS tape once - I'm proud to say, to this day, it remains unopened in its cellophane wrapper where it will do no harm)

And the worst ones I didn't pay for

Fargo (again, most people like it.. personally, I'd rather shave every hair on my body off with a cheese grater than see it again)
Star Trek V (I think this is what made me start down the path to atheism)
My Step-Mother is an Alien
Notting Hill (this movie didn't interest me enough to make me yawn)
Jurassic Park was the most expensive B-rated Movie ever made - Me
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2008 at 3:03am

Originally posted by BrassKnuckle

The worst movies I've ever paid money to see:
Mortal Kombat II (Don't look at me like that, I only paid $4 for the student price)
Batman and Robin (I would strongly recommend watching the

I'm guilty of those two as well. The first Mortal Kombat is a guilty pleasure of mine. The second was just characters randomly appearing out of now where, fighting for two minutes, then dying. Don't get me started on Batman and Robin, at least The Dark Knight became the saving grace of that franchise.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2008 at 8:47am
The worst film I spent money on was "The Happening". Worst I didn't spend anything on was "Batman & Robin", followed by a longshot is "Battlefield Earth", trailed by "I Knwo Who Killed Me", with "Date Movie" at a distance, "The Avengers" barely in the same league, Gus Van Sant's rape of "Psycho", "Bratz", and "Inland Empire" right behind it, "Norbit" skiding in, and "Leonard Part Six" right behind.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
stivsen1 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote stivsen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2008 at 12:28am
Hi,

Well, List is so long because I like to watch movies. But from the last  few months there was many movies which I say its is worst movies. e.g. "Sex and the City", "The hencock" and more........

Listening eMusic mp3 downloads
Guests View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2008 at 7:30pm
Hey Guys,

I like to watch movie so i my list is very large.

List of good movie list:
Sex and the City
The hencock
The Dark Knight
Titanic
Enjoy movie with Tila Tequila Video Ringtone

thomas01 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote thomas01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2008 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by stivsen1

Hi,

"The hencock" and more........

One of the worst movies from Will Smith.
Thomas
Charleston SC, USA
Buyers Agent
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>