Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 30th RAZZIES Choices > HANNAH MONTANA: THE MOVIE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hannah, Montana, Banana-Fannah...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hannah, Montana, Banana-Fannah...
    Posted: March 17 2010 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Originally posted by Vits

I'm not sure how insightful are the lyrics in THE CLIMB,but I find that to be her best song.As for the songs she has written,7 THINGS,which I also don't know how insightful the lyrics are.

That's not very helpful.
I'm sayin'it is insightful.I just don't know how much.

Originally posted by Vits

When did I say she was better than any other singer?I'm sayin'I don't think she's bad.That's it.

You said she won a Grammy, and that Grammys were the most important entertainment award. Logically speaking, that would mean you think very highly of her, and that she was better than other musicians because of the award.
Have you not been readin'my posts?I've been sayin'that I don'think she's bad,that's all.

Her song THE CLIMB,which she didn't write,was nominated.Well,actually there was a mess there with the submission rules,so they took away the nom.,but it still had it.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 1:45pm
Allow me to note that there is a really significant difference between "reality" shows like Jersey Shore and shows like America's Got Talent. On the latter, people actually have to display talent in competition with others, so yes, there is a difference between not only the shows I've mentioned, but also between winners of competitions of that nature and people like Miley Cyrus who have everything handed to them. Terry Fator, whom I previously mentioned is a genuinely talented man who has become one of the most popular performers in Vegas. Ten years from now, he will probably still be selling out his shows. By then, Miley Cyrus will probably be the subject of some "where are they now" article.

Now, admittedly, a certain number of junk acts manage to  get aired on shows like AGT, probably because the people who produce it thinks it adds something to the entertainment value and most forms of entertainment these days tend to shoot for the lowest common denominator. For that reason, I usually don't watch it until the last couple of weeks when they have narrowed the field down to a few exceptionally talented people. Unlike American Idol, which is centered exclusively on singers, people with a variety of talents compete on AGT.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 3:31pm
To me, none of those programs are "reality" shows. What's a reality show? If you saw the movie "Before Sunrise" when Ethan Hawke explained his concept about a "reality" show, what he explained what a TRUE reality show is. What was his concept? Pretty much film original people with hidden cameras for 24 hours per person as they do their daily rountines (eating breakfast, going to work, etc.) and show it uncut and unedited on TV. That is TRUE reality TV. They don't know they are on TV and they act as they normally would. But broadcasted singing contests and 8 morons getting drunk and punching each other are NOT reality shows. Hell, there's writers listed in the end credits of most of these "reality" shows.

PS: Yeah, dEd made a good point. There's no way in hell a TV show starring black people would last more than one episode if it featured them "proudly" calling themselves the African-American slur name.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 4:03pm
I'm not in the mood to edit the bejesus out of a long quotation, soooo...

1) I meant you're not giving me any actual lyrics or what they're meant to symbolize.
2) You've definitely not been giving the impression that you're only saying she's not that bad. You've been saying things like you can't stand to see her with other dudes, and I and everyone else here definitely seem to be under the impression that you're defending her pretty staunchly.
And if I really believed you were just trying to say that she just "isn't that bad", I could empathize. Go read the thread on Repo! The Genetic Opera and look at how I've defended Paris Hilton. I guess I'll leave it up to others to decide, but I feel like you've got a bit more vim and vigor in your defense than I had, and I'll state for the record that I hate Paris Hilton less than anyone else on this forum.
-Iron helps us play-
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2010 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

To me, none of those programs are "reality" shows. What's a reality show? If you saw the movie "Before Sunrise" when Ethan Hawke explained his concept about a "reality" show, what he explained what a TRUE reality show is. What was his concept? Pretty much film original people with hidden cameras for 24 hours per person as they do their daily rountines (eating breakfast, going to work, etc.) and show it uncut and unedited on TV. That is TRUE reality TV. They don't know they are on TV and they act as they normally would. But broadcasted singing contests and 8 morons getting drunk and punching each other are NOT reality shows. Hell, there's writers listed in the end credits of most of these "reality" shows.
Like THE TRUMAN SHOW and ED-TV?

1) I meant you're not giving me any actual lyrics or what they're meant to symbolize.
2) You've definitely not been giving the impression that you're only saying she's not that bad. You've been saying things like you can't stand to see her with other dudes, and I and everyone else here definitely seem to be under the impression that you're defending her pretty staunchly.
And if I really believed you were just trying to say that she just "isn't that bad", I could empathize. Go read the thread on Repo! The Genetic Opera and look at how I've defended Paris Hilton. I guess I'll leave it up to others to decide, but I feel like you've got a bit more vim and vigor in your defense than I had, and I'll state for the record that I hate Paris Hilton less than anyone else on this forum.
1)THE CLIMB says it's not about the goal,but the journey.7 THINGS says how much you love someone even if you hate everythin'bout that person.
2)I can't stand to see her kissin'guys'cuz I have a crush on her,but I defend her the same way other trashed celebrities when I believe they shouldn't be treated like that.
3)I also defend Miss Hilton'cuz people hate her mostly for who she is as a person,instead of her lack of talent,like it should be.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2010 at 8:01pm
1. "Truman Show" doesn't count because whichl Truman didn't know he was being filmmed, he was surrounded by actors who did and everything around him was staged. And "Ed TV" doesn't count because while it was all about cameras following Ed through his everyday life 24/7/365, he was aware that the cameras were there.

2. Oh no, I dont't hate Paris Hilton because of who she is, but because of her lack of talent, yet she's always in the media anyway like she's of some great importance to society, which she isn't. The same goes for that no talent, attention whore, bitch Kim Kardashian!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
mila View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 7:38am
Hy guys,

I like Hannah Montana and the games from Hannah Montana. I think she´s realy cute. 

Nice regards1
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by mila

Hy guys,

I like Hannah Montana and the games from Hannah Montana. I think she´s realy cute. 

Nice regards
Cute, sure. Talented, not so much.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by mila

Hy guys,

Nice regards
To me, she's not cute. She's not ugly, but not cute. And she can't act nor sing.
Pictures move, do they?
robbie bugg View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote robbie bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2011 at 5:07am
This movie was really very nice, and the cast in the movie was also very nice in acting, and even the costumes which they used in the movie was fantastic!  
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote robbie bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2011 at 3:39am
She is looking good in that costume.
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote robbie bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2011 at 2:58am
Hannah montana is my most favorite singer and I have all the collections of her.........
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2011 at 5:44am
Originally posted by robbie bugg

Hannah montana is my most favorite singer and I have all the collections of her.........
Come on, she's a dumb singer. So is Rebbecca Black.
Pictures move, do they?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910