Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > STAR WARS: EPISODE III: THE SITH HITZ the FANZ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hayden Christensen: Bad Enuff 2 Win??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243>
Poll Question: Is Hayden as "Annakin the Mannequin" worthy of a RAZZIE??
Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[75.48%]
[8.17%]
[12.98%]
[1.44%]
[1.92%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hayden Christensen: Bad Enuff 2 Win??
    Posted: April 22 2006 at 12:22pm
HC sucks like all the HC fan girls.
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 5:27am

Originally posted by JoAnna

I say Hayden is great and hes cute!I even chose to writ a book about him.My friends have othe people to like and can't change my mind.

Yeah, you go and write that book. It's alright as long as you don't try to find a publisher who you want it to publish. I mean, some of my friends are editors and really these people are being tortured enough already. I already see how the text and his life meanders along those pages and suddenly disappears. Just like his career.

Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 5:31am
Originally posted by Sam

I think Hayden have done a grate job and a grand effort to make real his character.

In ep.II Hayden showed us his talent, yes it was uncomplete, but it was fine. In ep.III he completed his performance. His Anakin is absolutely expressive, intense, elegant, imposing, impressive, handsome, emotional...and in Revenge if the Sit, Hayden is the main character, not a supporting actor. Anakin is the protagonist!!!

They don't know what kind of work and how Hayden work hard for Star WArs... the force isn't with them... Hope someday it will be.

Indeed he did complete his opus and it has brought him two razzies for the same role. HeadRazzBerry, one question: Isn't that unique in the history of the Razzies? (hello from Germany and our beergardens, by the way, and of course, to haydensucks, one of my best friends on this board, the same to you)

I think Christensen is fulfilling the prophecy. Give him five more years and he will disappear. If he disappears earlier, I will believe in God!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 5:36am

Originally posted by carlay

HC is the sexiest guy ever.
HES BETTER THAN YOU WANNABES.
i dont see you in star wars.
beyotchhh.
jealous much?

If Christensen is sexy what shall I call Clooney or Pitt? Gayden Chrystelmeth... Sexy? Excuse me, but I wouldn't want to be accused of pedophile phantasies!!!!

Why should I be jealous of him? Ahh, starwars, I see. No, not really.Well, I am envious (not jealous - jealousy always contains a triangle) of the money he made inspite of his lack of talent, brains and looks. But some tools have all the luck.

"Wannabe?" Wannabe what?

"beyotchhh": never heard that word and my dictionary won't help me out either. Does anyone know?

carlay View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote carlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 10:31am
clooney and pitt are old and gross. 
carlay View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote carlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 11:40am
ps.
for "beyotchhh" .. just sound it out.

WOOOOO.
haydensucks View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 12:03pm
I hate Gayden Crystalmeth and his fan girls.
carlay View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote carlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 12:05pm
Hayden should have to pay back everything single cent for his horrible performance in Star Wars.
carlay View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote carlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 12:07pm
Who would be jealous of the talent less HC. HC is ugly looking. The only thing HC is money.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 4:04pm
I hope HC career ends pretty soon. 

I can't imagine why some one would write a book on some as talent less as HC.

Most HC fangirls like him for his looks.

Queen_of_toad Hello to you to to.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by carlay

HC is the sexiest guy ever.
HES BETTER THAN YOU WANNABES.
i dont see you in star wars.
beyotchhh.
jealous much?

I don't see you in Star Wars either.

I'm not jealous of HC. 

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 5:56pm
HC is gross.
b1tchplz View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote b1tchplz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2006 at 4:50am
haydensucks must really have no life.

i mean, i hate half the actors in the world but i dont post gay comments about them all day along
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2006 at 11:58am
What I do with my time none of your busienss.

HC sucks anyway,
carlay View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote carlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2006 at 2:37pm
i think..chad michael murray really sucks!
that has nothing to do with this.
but i think so anyways.
..i wish..i was a jedi.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2006 at 2:46pm
HC sucks. I don't care what the HC fan girls say.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243>