Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > STAR WARS: EPISODE III: THE SITH HITZ the FANZ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hayden Christensen: Bad Enuff 2 Win??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 414243
Poll Question: Is Hayden as "Annakin the Mannequin" worthy of a RAZZIE??
Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[75.48%]
[8.17%]
[12.98%]
[1.44%]
[1.92%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sissi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hayden Christensen: Bad Enuff 2 Win??
    Posted: December 27 2010 at 7:18pm
I think it was an interesting movie with a strong plot. Hayden Christesen was the star of the movie, not a supporting actor! So therefore the Razzie's award to Hayden is null and void.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: If you'll take a moment to look at the Forum poll which appears right above this post, you'll note that about 75% of those responding agreed with our choice of Hayden as Worst Supporting Actor

Mayhaps it's star-crazed fans like yourself who should be considered "null and void."  

sun sissi
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2010 at 9:05pm
Sorry, newcomer, but you can't make rules up to serve your personal tastes. What is done is done. The plot was weak as can be. Darth Vader's character switches over to the dark side almost overnight and it was "forced" (no pun intended) as could be. Also, he was a supporting character, as I'm pretty sure Obi Wan had more screentime than him (and also got first billing). 

I'm tired of these spammers showing up and complaining. If you don't like the Razzies, don't waste your time making up a screenname and flaming us. Like I said, nothing can be done about what was Razzed years ago. Deal with it!  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 414243