Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > WHAT ARE 2009's FIVE WORST PREQUELS, REMAKES, RIP-OFFS and SEQUELS?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Help Us Narrow a Way-2-Wide Field!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Us Narrow a Way-2-Wide Field!
    Posted: December 13 2009 at 1:04pm
OH, I've GOT to put Pink Panther 2 above everything else, with Land of the Lost a
VERY distant second. 

I never recovered from Steve Martin's first desecration of Inspector Clouseau!
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 12:28pm
Given only 5 titles, I'm hoping these nominees will be...

Fast & Furious
The Final Destination
Friday the 13th [remake]
The Pink Panther 2
Saw VI

PS. I must admit... I also thought it was better as Remake or Ripoff and Prequel or Sequel. I can't get my facts straight on why they were reunited for 2008.

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: We combined them in 2008 to streamline our ceremony, which at an hour fifteen for 2007 was in danger of becoming overlong (kinda like All Those Other Award Shows we exist to make fun of). For 2009, we kept them combined because we have 3 special dis-honors for Worst Actor, Worst Actress and Worst Picture of the Decade and, again, wanted to keep our total show time under 90 minutes... 
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 3:11pm
You should've at least nominated MY LIFE IN RUINS.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Vits

You should've at least nominated MY LIFE IN RUINS.
It wasn't a remake, sequel, rip-off, or prequel of anything.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 8:19am
Then why is the poster at the beginnin'of the forum?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 11:01am

Then why is the poster at the beginnin'of the forum?

I don't know. Nia trying to rip-off her "Big Fat Greek Wedding" success by playing the same charactor yet again?
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 11:52am
Well,I don't care what it is.The point is that it could've been nominated.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 2:06pm
The winner should've been THE FINAL DESTINATION.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 3:41pm

The winner should've been THE FINAL DESTINATION.
Yeah, that movie was s***, but "Land Of The Lost" was a bigger failure at the box office, as well as being ripped apart by critics. Plus, I recall that HeadRazz was the deciding vote. It was a tie between "LOTL" and "Trannies 2".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123