Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > RAZZberry Net-WURST
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Help Us Navigate 2 The Net’s BERRY WURST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Us Navigate 2 The Net’s BERRY WURST!
    Posted: October 21 2005 at 6:33am

We're adding to our RAZZIE® Awards Web Site a place to cull (and Direct Visitors To) The Berry WORST Sites and Experiences Currently Available on The Net. To that end, we are seeking YOUR INPUT to find them.

Just in time for the Holidaze, here's a LINK to listen to an excerpt from "Hooray for Santy Claus!" the theme song from Pia Zadora's 1964 abomination SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS...

See BELOW for more ideas of what we're looking for...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 6:35am

HAVE YOU HEARD "THE SWEDISH ELVIS"??

His name is Eiler Pilarm and he sounds like a Rip-Roaring, Three-Sheets-to-the-Wind Karaoke Maniac...and, at the same time, he sounds ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE ELVIS.

WE RECOMMEND: Once you stop laughing at FOTO of Eiler in his Elvis Jumpspuit, scroll your cursor across LYSSNA (Swedish for "Listen"?) along the Menu Bar atop the Main Page, then CLICK on Hit #2 ("It's Now or Never"). WARNING: DO NOT  LISTEN TO THIS WITH A FULL BLADDER, or you'll need to clean up after yourself... 

SPECIAL THANKS TO "RAZZILLA" for BRINGING THIS ONE TO OUR ATTENTION...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 6:44am

ALONG THE SAME LINES: We also L-O-V-E 1960s Harpie-with-a-Hand-Held-Mic MRS. MILLER

While this LINK will take you to Mrs. Miller's Greatest Hits (where you can hear her mangle "Downtown" and "A Hard Day's Night") we personally prefer Mrs M's version of "These Boots Were Made for Walkin'..."  

ANYBODY KNOW HOW WE CAN FIND AN INTERNET/DOWNLOADABLE VERSION of "BOOTS"??  

Thanks to Razzilla for finding an Internet MP-3 of Mrs. Miller's BOOTS (and on Christmas Day, yet!). Here's the LINK!

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 9:08am
What's worse is that I have Eilert's Christmas album...

Eilert Pilarm's Greatest hits album has been listed as one of the bottom ten records (#10) courtesy of the Uncle John's Bathroom Reader (#14)...
"Wearing white leather and rhinestones, he comes across like somebody's Uncle Olaf after a drunken weekend in Vegas. His singing sounds as if he hit puberty around age 60." Their favorite song: Yailhouse Rock

Of the songs of his that I do have from the April Winchell site...I would recommend my personal favorite is "Please Release Me"... The day after I played that...all the cockroaches left my apartment building...but I'm not sure if it's that or the exterminators...or a combination of both...

If Elvis isn't dead...he will be after hearing this guy...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 11:24am
When it comes to bizarre music, nobody beats Irwin Chusid at WFMU.

Irwin does a gig on Wednesdays that you can listen live to over the net. His past shows are archived at his site, too!
2014 Pic: LEFT BEHIND Actor: NICHOLAS CAGE Director: VIC ARMSTRONG, DAMN THIS SHOULD WIN EVERY RAZZIE!!!!!
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 2:00pm
I doubt too many people can top Eilert Pilarm musically as the world's worst singer...

OK...OK...J-LO and Mariah Carey perhaps...
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 2:02pm
Razzilla, you forgot the Golden Throat of William Shatner!
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 2:18pm

The Ultimate Political Wacko is Sherman Skolnick

Click on some of the links, and read about Bush's "male sex-mate"... 

2014 Pic: LEFT BEHIND Actor: NICHOLAS CAGE Director: VIC ARMSTRONG, DAMN THIS SHOULD WIN EVERY RAZZIE!!!!!
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 2:19pm
I didn't forget Shatner... That guy makes Shatner sound on-key...
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 2:20pm
Then there is Crap from the Past, with tribute sites to BOTH Milli Vanilli and Jobriath...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 12:45am
This one makes "It's Now Or Never" sound good... I think they should have thrown away the key for this rendition...
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 2:44am
Oh, Y Bhekhirst makes EIlert sound like Billy Joel

Click on http://www.unclekrinkly.com/incorrect/default.htm

Scroll down to ANY Y Bhekhirst download and enjoy...

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 5:41am

I just checked out Uncle Crinkly, and HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you hit this LINK, then SCROLL DOWN to "YESTERDAY ONCE MORE" by WING (Listed Under 08-10-03)... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 5:46am

Or better yet, go to Uncle Krinkly and SCROLL DOWN to "I Still Believe in You" by Donald Prince (Listed Under 12-18-04)...

WHOA!!!   

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2005 at 6:44am
Hopefully, this LINK will work. If it does, it'll take you to a Music Video of LEONARD NIMOY (Yes, Mr. Spock!) performing a "Lord of the Rings Inspired" ditty entitled THE BALLAD OF BILBO BAGGINS. This one features Nimoy and several 60s Bimbos (wearing pointy Spock Ears) on a beach, bouncing, bopping and frugging their way thru two minutes you'll NEVER forget -- No matter How Hard You Try!
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2005 at 9:08am
Razz, I KNOW WHERE THAT CLIP IS FROM!

It was from the "Malibu U" TV show in 1967, which was a summer
replacement for the Green Hornet and Time Tunnel on ABC Friday nights. I
remember seeing that LIVE in July 1967! It fried my 11 year old synapses!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>