Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > RAZZberry Net-WURST
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Help Us Navigate 2 The Net’s BERRY WURST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Us Navigate 2 The Net’s BERRY WURST!
    Posted: December 26 2006 at 5:35pm
Uh...I still haven't unwrapped all my Christmas gifts yet...but I did get that CD from an ex-girlfriend who knew my musical dementia...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 9:47am
This one, of course, is as essential as oxygen in our modern everyday life:
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:24am
Okay...shameless plug...   Check out the Easy Listening playlist...Eilert Pilarm galore...

But I wouldn't have known about this site had I not had to look for a song I haven't heard in over 20 years (by Spike Jones yet)...and unfortunately you have to join to download items... Little did that person know that they created a monster with THREE accounts...testing their file limits... It does annoy me a little when they have ten file per upload limit as I have one with 783 episodes that I want to test out for total file quotas...and...it involves Jack Benny...

Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
gertie the duck View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 4:03am

Damn, Razzilla! I am salivating just looking at those files...

But Gertie The Duck is still on dial-up... 

"Come back, Sidney... I wanna chastise you!"
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2008 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Razzilla

Okay...shameless plug...   Check out the Easy Listening playlist...Eilert Pilarm galore...

But I wouldn't have known about this site had I not had to look for a song I haven't heard in over 20 years (by Spike Jones yet)...and unfortunately you have to join to download items... Little did that person know that they created a monster with THREE accounts...testing their file limits... It does annoy me a little when they have ten file per upload limit as I have one with 783 episodes that I want to test out for total file quotas...and...it involves Jack Benny...

I moved Eilert to his own playlist on that site...  I had enough of him to warrant it...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345