Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > Forum Members' DISCUSSION of 2012 Releases List...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Here 'Tis...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 113>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here 'Tis...
    Posted: January 09 2012 at 7:10am
HERE's WHERE to "DROP YER TWO CENTS" REGARDING ANY 2012 MOVIE YOU'VE GOT A GRIPE ABOUT. 

AND HERE's the LINK to SEE the COMPLETE LIST of 2012 RELEASES.  ANYBODY WANNA GUESS HOW MANY TITLES WE'LL HAVE LISTED by YEAR's END??? 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2012 at 7:13am
The trailer for the new Miley Cyrus/Demi Moore-movie LOL: Laughing Out Loud.... LINK.  

Any thoughts?
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2012 at 9:18am
Kill it with fire!  

Originally posted by Vheid

The trailer for the new Miley Cyrus/Demi Moore-movie LOL: Laughing Out Loud....LINK

Any thoughts?
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2012 at 10:52am
I thought L.O.L. was gonna be like THIRTEEN, but the trailer makes it look... hip. And that takes away all the seriousness of teen problems. 

The trailer for the new Miley Cyrus/Demi Moore-movie LOL: Laughing Out Loud....LINK. Any thoughts?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2012 at 10:55pm
Meanwhile, the noms for the DGA Awards have been announced. And they are:

Michel Hazanavicius - The Artist
Alexander Payne - The Descendants
David Fincher - The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
Martin Scorsese - Hugo
Woody Allen - Midnight in Paris

And on the subject of this year's releases, two release that I see possibly winding its way onto this forum are 'Wrath of the Titans' and 'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengence'. In the case of the latter, watching Nicolas 'Gimme the Razzie' Cage performing a piss joke with fire is enough to make anyone turn off with disgust.
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 2:52am
So L.O.L. should be coming out this year, unless something "out of the blue" happens?   

The trailer for the new Miley Cyrus/Demi Moore-movie LOL: Laughing Out Loud....LINK.  
Any thoughts?
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 6:40am
Man! Although I think MIDNIGHT IN PARIS is over-rated, I don't have a major problem with being nominated for some awards. But Best Director from the DGA?! And instead of DRIVE?!    

Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

Meanwhile, the noms for the DGA Awards have been announced. And they are:

Michel Hazanavicius - The Artist
Alexander Payne - The Descendants
David Fincher - The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
Martin Scorsese - Hugo
Woody Allen - Midnight in Paris
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 8:56am
When I saw Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol, people actually groaned when the trailer for Wrath Of The Titans came on!    

Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

And on the subject of this year's releases, two release that I see possibly winding its way onto this forum are 'Wrath of the Titans' and 'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengence'. In the case of the latter, watching Nicolas 'Gimme the Razzie' Cage performing a piss joke with fire is enough to make anyone turn off with disgust.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 2:02pm

When the Battleship trailer played before Sherlock Holmes 2*, people laughed.

*Grade: B
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 3:00pm
Could LOL: Laughing Out Loud and The Biggest Movie of All Time 3D be any indication? With enough films that bad, could there possibly be 10 Worst Picture nominees for 2012, as there were in 1980? 

Film Reel Redemption, you can see Spirit of Vengeance and Wrath of the Titans possibly getting forums here? I think they're both almost guaranteed! 

And I predict there will be about 70 films with official contenders' forums, but I don't know how many member-started forums there'll be (thank you very little, jesse685!) 

And I think the Worst New Movie for January 20 will be Underworld: Awakening.
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags. 27; The November Man.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 4:17am
Remember One-Time Razzie winner Kristy McNichol? Well, turns out she's a lesbo...  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: McNichol says she "came out" to encourage teen-agers who are victims of bullying by their peers. From the insensitive nature of his post above, it looks to me like Oiram may be one of the people McNichol was talking about... 

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 7:31am
Shocked
You are on fire these days!
Originally posted by oiram

Remember One-Time Razzie winner Kristy McNichol? Well, turns out she's a lesbo...

saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 6:42pm
I applaud Ms. McNichol's courage in taking a step that might encourage teenagers who have been victimized by bullying...we need more more people out there willing to stand as positive role models.

Originally posted by oiram

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: McNichol says she "came out" to encourage teen-agers who are victims of bullying by their peers. From the insensitive nature of his post above, it looks to me like Oiram may be one of the people McNichol was talking about...

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2012 at 8:06am
Jack & Jill's playing at the mark-down theater this weekend! And just in time for me to turn in my nominating ballot!  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: In preparation, I hope you've left at least one slot open in every category where JACK & JILL is listed on the Nominating Ballot -- After you've seen five minutes of it, you'll want to be RAZZed at least once in EVERY category!  

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2012 at 8:54am
There's a movie called Warm Bodies, that sounds terrible. It's, apparantly, a romance about zombies. From Summit, the studio that brought us Twatlight. Yes, because when I watch The Walking Dead, I want to see the zombies make-out! Link: http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/01/ugh-a-teen-zombie-romance-from-the-twilight-studio
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2012 at 10:11am
I get the concept of a vampire romance: they're only half-monsters. So it's interesting to dig into the humanity of a half-human. But zombies are meant to be nothing more than monsters.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 113>