Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > Forum Members' DISCUSSION of 2012 Releases List...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Here 'Tis...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 113>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here 'Tis...
    Posted: March 10 2012 at 8:11am
Film preservation is one of the main points of Hugo and I wholeheartedly support it.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2012 at 10:48am

Sadly not every film can be found, even Martin Scorsese admits this, but on the bright side there are plenty of lost films to be found.
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2012 at 11:51am

A new trailer has arrived in all it's glory:

Hopefully this will give Kristen Stewart a bit of a redemption (it's from the team who brought us 2004's 'The Motorcycle Diaries') once the 'Twi-Sh*te' saga has come to a 'Thank god it's over'-style conclusion...
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2012 at 3:30pm
OK, be honest. Would you watch this movie?
Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

Hopefully this will give Kristen Stewart a bit of a redemption (it's from the team who brought us 2004's 'The Motorcycle Diaries') once the 'Twi-Sh*te' saga has come to a 'Thank god it's over'-style conclusion...
I honestly don't think it looks so interesting.

I think Stewart has already prooved she can have a career after BREAKING DAWN PART 2. Is she the best actress on Earth? I don't think so. Does she have potential? To spare.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2012 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

I saw it earlier today and was really excited about it... It's was one of the best looking trailers I've seen in a long while... I mean it looks really good... And knowing the director, source material and most of the cast I think this has the potential to be really good... It has just become my most anticipated movie of 2012...

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2012 at 4:34pm
This might interest you (specially Oiram):

saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2012 at 9:44pm
I, for one, appreciate the new green ballot! It did take a bit of searching for me to remember which of my email addys I have registered with the Razzies, but I did find the ballot in my email box today. I went searching for it after receiving the notification that we would be getting the ballot by email. 

Originally posted by GTAHater767

To HeadRAZZ: Have the Final RAZZIE Ballots been mailed yet?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: This year's Final Ballot is being voted entirely online. If you have not yet gotten it, you should be receiving an e-mail shortly from Razzies/Ballot Master that will provide you with both a LINK to the Final Ballot, and your Personal Code to enable your voting rights. Finally, the Golden Raspberries are Going Green!  

It took a bit of searching for me to remember which of my email addys I have registered with the Razzies, but I did find the ballot in my email box today. I went searching for it after receiving the notification that we would be getting the ballot by email. I, for one, appreciate the new green ballot!
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2012 at 3:44am
I don't seem to have the proper email yet, Headrazz. Is it possible to re-send it?
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 10:34am
Are you satistfied with these picks? I'm unsatisfied that I can't participate for not having a Facebook account.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 10:36am
I just remember something: Katie Holmes is nominated for JACK & JILL. But wasn't she in the ballots listed also for THE SON OF NO ONE?
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 2:22pm
I seriously think we need to get rid of Worst Couple next winter. Only 1 nomination for Worst Couple of 2011 was actually a couple. More than half were actually screen triples and the last one was a multi-film medley. WHY DID YOU KEEP WORST COUPLE TO THIS DAY?!

Meanwhile, Casa de mi Padre is losing 0-4 at Rotten T. (whatsthepoint, I don't care what you say about Will Ferrell!). That's looking far worse than Seeking Justice which, at 26% approval rating and starring Nicolas Cage, barely deserves a forum because of its limited release.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 2:45pm
Do you think 21 JUMP STREET has a chance? I never saw the TV show. Does the trailer makes it look faithful to the show?
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 3:23pm
GTAhater767: I said that the critics don't hate Will Ferrell, or else his last two movies wouldn't have been so well received, but that doesn't necessarily mean he can't make a movie that the critics don't hate.

Originally posted by GTAHater767

Casa de mi Padre is losing 0-4 at Rotten T. (whatsthepoint, I don't care what you say about Will Ferrell!). That's looking far worse than Seeking Justice, which at 26% approval rating barely deserves a forum because of its limited release and that it stars Nicolas Cage.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 4:02pm
I've never seen the TV version of 21 Jump Street either, but the review for the movie are surprisingly good. The only person who's panned it is Andrew L. Urban (who panned Deathly Hallows Part 2 and phrased Abduction and Chipwrecked -- So he's an idiot).

Originally posted by Vits

Do you think 21 JUMP STREET has a chance? I never saw the TV show. Does the trailer makes it look faithful to the show?

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 1:43am
Seems that there are now critic groups copying the Razzies:

http://www.movieline.com/2012/03/12/introducing-the-soily-awards-movielines-inaugural-tribute-to-cinemas-worst/

Any thoughts about this?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Many a RAZZIE® imitator has come and gone during the 32 years we've been doing our awards. And looking over their category names and choices, I've gotta say the so-called "Soilys," with their fixation on excremental terminology and their categories with names few American publications would even touch (let alone publish) look likelier to join the "gone" list than make the brief roster of our "competitors" who've stood the test of time... 

MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 8:11am
There is the possibility that "Casa de mi Padre" could be a Razzie prospect, but it's in limited release so not a whole lot of people will be able to see it.  "21 Jump Street" is not likely to be a prospect, so I'm going to turn my attention to the last three wide releases of the month: "The Hunger Games", "Mirror Mirror", and "Wrath of the Titans".  As for the Soily Awards, that has to be one of the worst imitators I've ever seen.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 113>