Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > Forum Members' DISCUSSION of 2012 Releases List...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Here 'Tis...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 113>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here 'Tis...
    Posted: October 04 2012 at 4:49am
Trailer for Movie 43 

It is a movie with collection of shorts, and I guess the connection they all have is that they are *sarcasm* INSANE!!! *end sarcasm*

Such as Chloe Moretz* having her period, and Johnny Knoxville and Sean Williams Scott (Because they worked so well together before) finding a Leprechaun played by Gerard Butler. Oscar and Razzie winning Halle Berry appears too.

Oh, and Oscar Winning Kate Winslet is in this movie as well, supposedly reprising her role from Heavenly Creatures.

*And I just realized that this will be the FIRST movie where Chloe will have a period. The second will be Carrie, for those who don't know the story.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 9:54am
New releases here: THE POSSESSION, PASEO DE OFICINA (the first Chilean movie this year not to be pre-screened for critics), THE ODD LIFE OF TIMOTHY GREEN, and (of course) TAKEN 2. What should I do?
Originally posted by oiram

Trailer for Movie 43
You just never know with anthology movies, so I'll remain silent about this one. I'll just say that the trailer made me laugh.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 10:14am
Vits, what did you end up seeing last weekend?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 11:00am
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 12:07pm
What perfect timing, a trailer for another unnescessary sequel has been released.

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 12:45pm
LOL Whoops, here I am, days later still waiting for your review. You got to give me points though, I just unconsciously proved I was still waiting for your opinion. Gonna read it right now.

Originally posted by Vits

This.
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 1:00pm
Based on the negative reception I'm seeing for "Taken 2", it looks like October is going to be a pretty grim month for movies.  Some major contenders are coming out:

Here Comes the Boom - Kevin James is definitely not cut out to be a mixed martial arts fighter.  Most of the UFC series are a lot more entertaining than this film looks.  Also, what are Selma Hayek and Henry Winkler doing in this movie?

Atlas Shrugged: Part II - The first one received a massive panning due to its similarities to the Tea Party.  This one probably will face the same fate.  It could end up being worse with the numerous cast and crew changes.  Rocky Mountain Pictures has a pretty good shot at the Razzie for Worst Picture with this movie, "2016: Obama's America", and "Last Ounce of Courage" in the mix.

Alex Cross - It's very rare to see Tyler Perry playing the lead in an action film, but he's not the reason I think this is gonna be bad.  This film is directed by Rob Cohen, who also made "Daylight", "The Skulls", and "xXx".

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D - This film is a sequel to the 2006 film "Silent Hill", which is based on the video game series of the same name.  I don't think many people remember the first film and I don't think many people will see this film because it's opening on the same day as the star-studded "Cloud Atlas".

Fun Size - Also likely to get overlooked in the wake of "Cloud Atlas" is this Halloween comedy starring Tori Vega (Victoria Justice), Luke Duke (Johnny Knoxville), and Chelsea Handler.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 2:06pm
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Son of a bitch. Link: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/hasbro-emmet-furla-monopoly-movie-376475
Have you seen AMERICAN BEAUTY? When I read that article I wished that I was Kevin Spacey's character in the kitchen with Chris Cooper behind me.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 3:35pm
I have seen American Beauty. I think it's one of the most overrated films in history.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 6:12pm
Two more possible Razzie contenders:

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 9:47pm
Well, I think your life is overrated. Tongue

I have seen American Beauty. I think it's one of the most overrated films in history.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 10:57pm
To Antilsu: I'd agree with all 5 of those. I was about to throw in The Big Wedding before I found out it was pushed back to April.

To SchumacherH8ter: I'd like to hear what film from that same year (1999) that you thought was so much better that no-one liked!

To oiram: The Guilt Trip could be great or awful. Parker is a limited release, so critics will have to pan it badly for it to avoid an overshadowing by Movie 43.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2012 at 11:26am
I think that the human instinct that makes us think that every comeback is smart, is overrated.
Originally posted by moviewizguy

Well, I think your life is overrated. Tongue

Here are Peter Travers' picks for the worst of September, which includes somewhat of an Oscar prediction:

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2012 at 9:06am
Wow! GTA, you sure have a lot of free time on your hands!
LOL
I noticed something that you did a couple of times in your list of worst trends: Instead of writing a couple of movies that contributed to an specific evil, you just wrote one (e.g. JUSTIN & KELLY to blame for their choreography), and that's not really a trend.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2012 at 10:44am
So like I said earlier, I suggest we give both Here Comes the Boom and Alex Cross forums this week. I think it will make things easier, would anyone agree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 113>