Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > Forum Members' DISCUSSION of 2012 Releases List...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Here 'Tis...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 113>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here 'Tis...
    Posted: October 31 2012 at 8:36am
At the rate Sandler's making movies, he may "win" Worst Actor of the Decade before the decade is even out!  

Also, why would Disney make a Star Wars: Episode VII, when they could just do a Star Wars spoof with Disney characters?   
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2012 at 8:45am
UP-DATE from Head RAZZberry: While everyone seems focused on STAR WARS as practically the only asset of Lucasfilm, yesterday's coverage of the Dizz-Knee deal  at Tinsel Town blog DEADLINE (LINK) mentions that it also includes rights to do more INDIANA JONES movies -- Though after that last one, the INDY franchise may best be left to molder in its grave... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2012 at 10:22am
We've established that Disney cares only about money, and INDY 4 did very well at the worldwide box office.  

I'd prefer an INDY sequel. I mean, each INDIANA JONES movie has been a stand-alone story, while STAR WARS had a continuing story-line that was perfectly wrapped up in EPISODE VI. And either of these ideas would be better than AMERICAN GRAFFITI 3 or a theatrical release for THE LAND BEFORE TIME XIV! And, let's not forget, WILLOW and HOWARD THE DUCK could still get sequels!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2012 at 7:16am
Originally, THE 3 STOOGES was supposed to be released here around the same time it came out in the U.S. But the date was changed several times. When that happens with foreign releases, is it for the same reason that with domestic releases? Anyway, it finally comes out today, along with SINISTER and LES FEMMES DU 6ČME ÉTAGE. Oh, and also 007: SKYFALL. What should I do?
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2012 at 9:00am
Vits: I'd say see Skyfall and/or Sinister...  
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2012 at 12:04pm
I'm back from seeing SKYFALL, so I think it's my duty to inform you: I thought it was only alright (but to be fair, Spy Thriller is one of my least favorite genres). If you hated QUANTUM OF SOLACE, it may have been because you didn't like the scenes with BOND crying over VESPER LYND. If so, you may like this, because there is not even a mention of her. If you're a fan of the early Bond movies, then you may like this, because it's the first one that finally ties-in with the very first Bond movie, DR. NO.
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2012 at 8:21pm
Despite being dishonest in its advertising, "The Man with the Iron Fists" is getting mixed critical reception (RT: 55%, Metacritic: 53%).  Since "Skyfall" and "Lincoln" look nowhere near likely to deserve our attention, we might not have any prospects coming out until "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" is released on November 15.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2012 at 8:59am
Maybe next week can have a Worst Actress discussion, since no obvious Worst of the Weak target comes out then?  
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2012 at 2:03pm
I think from now on we should have a poll every week (just for the most important categories at least) plus just one forum for a new movie. And despite early good reviews, I don't think we should rule out LINCOLN just yet.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2012 at 5:19pm
Whadda you say, HeadRAZZ? Weekly polls? We do need one at least this week. It would probably be for Worst Actress, right?.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2012 at 6:47pm
I'm going to do my Atlas Shrugged Part 2 review tomorrow. Also, because of Disney buying LucasFilm, I'm going to review the worst movie that LucasFilm ever made.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2012 at 4:07am
Howard the Duck? One of the STAR WARS prequels?  

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

I'm going to do my Atlas Shrugged Part 2 review tomorrow. Also, because of Disney buying LucasFilm, I'm going to review the worst movie that LucasFilm ever made.

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2012 at 5:38am
I actually like the prequels, so you can guess which movie it's going to be.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2012 at 8:38am
I wanted to wish you all good luck with whoever becomes your President. Yes, I know about it. Everyone in Chile (and most likely in the world) knows about it. My grandparents constantly say that if Romney gets elected it would be the 2nd worst thing (after Bush) to happen to your country. By the way, I have a question: One of my friends said that the people in Ohio change their minds constantly. Is that true? 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: I am pleased to hear that Members in foreign countries are following our Presidential election -- and I think your grandparents are right about Mitt Romney. Coincidentally, I used to have grandparents who lived in Columbus, Ohio, and they were staunch, lifelong Republicans. But today's Ohio electorate is far more diverse (and union friendly) than back in the 1960s. I would expect, given that Romney put a TV ad up in Ohio that flat-out lied about the future of car manufacturing in that state, that Obama will win Ohio's 18 electoral votes -- and (I hope!) a second term as President...  

mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2012 at 9:50am
LOL I don't know about people changing their minds, but we used to live in Cleveland Heights, and in 2004 it definitely was one of the 50/50-States. People were insisting that Kerry lost a ton of votes because he interrupted his promotional tour before he came to Ohio. In that case, it was a back and forth.
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2012 at 1:33pm
Good luck to the U.S. with whoever becomes their new President.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 113>