Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > Forum Members' DISCUSSION of 2012 Releases List...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Here 'Tis...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 113>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here 'Tis...
    Posted: November 06 2012 at 9:09pm
Well, we dodged a bullet.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2012 at 11:02pm
It's another happy night....no magic underwear, no demands that the search begin for Planet Kolob  -- and no Vice President Eddie Munster.  

Now, the bad news (?) Hard to say as yet, but evidently John Cussack is developing a movie about (horrors!) Rush Limbaugh ?!
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2012 at 11:09pm
Head Razz, I have a suggestion on Special Categories...you could probably add a few without significantly adding to the length of the ceremony. Just do what they do at AMPAS with the technical awards...just show a brief video announcing the winners. It could be kind of humorous and creative.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Thanks for the suggestion! 

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 5:22pm
Hey, Saturn, that's not fair -- what'd Butch Patrick ever do to deserve such an unflattering comparison?  

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

and no Vice President Eddie Munster.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2012 at 7:45am
New releases here: RUBY SPARKS, GET THE GRINGO, CALEUCHE* (based on the '50s southern myth about a ghost ship), and, HOUSE AT THE END OF THE STREET. What should I do?

*Critics are comparing its atmosphere (and I'm guessing its quality as well) to NOSFERATU!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2012 at 2:19pm
Vits: I'd probably see either Ruby Sparks or Get the Gringo.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2012 at 4:58pm
Trailer for Warm Bodies, and its not exactly what you'd think it would be.
EDIT: And another zombie related trailer: World War Z.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2012 at 8:06am
Well, Mark Wahlberg is going to be in Transformers 4.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2012 at 8:31am
It turns out that LINCOLN is good. I'm assuming next week there will be another forum poll. The only big release is ANNA KARENINA.
Originally posted by oiram

Trailer for Warm Bodies, and its not exactly what you'd think it would be.
The studio that brought us TWILIGHT is parodying supernatural romances? Is that their apology?
LOL
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Well, Mark Wahlberg is going to be in Transformers 4.
Great. No, really. He's a better actor than a lot of the ones in the previous 3.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2012 at 4:18am
New Last Stand trailer.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2012 at 4:38pm
Skyfall is one of the best Bond movies. It's a definite improvement over Quantum Of Solace. Sam Mendes knows that shakey-cam is a bad idea. I can't go into further details without spoiling some things. Grade: A
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2012 at 6:18pm
Not sure if this is possible, but maybe you'd want to possibly consider this: trailer for the movie of Angry Video Game Nerd.

GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2012 at 1:14am
As I should've had more faith in its creators to manage, Hitchcock is off to a good start. It's already winning 7 to 2 on the Tomatometer. Worst case scenario, I predict about 50% approval rating, with plenty of AMPAS and HFPA nods despite the not-very-high approval rating if it doesn't keep the good reviews coming. Anna Karenina 2012 has in the mid 60's in both approval and mean review average, so I think that'll probably sink to the 50's as well.

Two questions about the next 3 1/2 months:

1) How many films released in December 2012 do you predict will get RAZZIE forums with Rotten T approval ratings to match? Footnote 1

2) Out of the following 5 films that do not have official subforums on the RAZZIES, which will probably be a 2012 RAZZIE finalist anyway?: Act of Valor, Tyler Perry's Good Deeds Footnote 2, Project X, A Little Bit of Heaven, 2016: Obama's America Footnote 2?

Footnote 1: I'm probably getting my hopes up too high, but I'd guess 4.
Footnote 2: I personally only predict these two.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2012 at 4:12am
Seems reasonable. I had worries too -- mainly because I'd heard that they were originally shooting for a release next year. When I heard they were releasing it this year, I started to worry that they might have rushed production, just to see if they could go up against Lincoln.

Originally posted by GTAHater767

As I should've had more faith in its creators to manage, Hitchcock is off to a good start. It's already winning 7 to 2 on the TomatoMeter.

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2012 at 11:49am
Taken 2 still in the B.O. MoJo top five? The reviews were extremely poor, so how is it still making money?  

jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2012 at 1:34pm
Yay! Clap  

Originally posted by oiram

Not sure if this is possible, but maybe you'd want to possibly consider this: trailer for the movie of Angry Video Game Nerd.

"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 113>