Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FEEDBACK on 2008 RAZZIE® NOMs & "WINNERS"... > TELL US WHATCHA THINK of OUR CHOICES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Here’s Where 2 Put In Yer 2-Cents...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here’s Where 2 Put In Yer 2-Cents...
    Posted: November 03 2010 at 3:44pm
You need to see more comedies from 2008, because I don't think you have seen enough if you're claiming "Meet Dave" was the best of that year!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 11:04am
The best comedies I saw in '08 were FORGETTING "SARAH MARSHALL" and TROPIC THUNDER.I gave them 9/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 3:28pm
Okay, MUCH better choices than "Meet Dave", and actually FUNNY movies, too! 

Originally posted by Vits

The best comedies I saw in '08 were FORGETTING "SARAH MARSHALL" and TROPIC THUNDER.I gave them 9/10. 
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456