Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > RAMBO FIVE ? ? ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

He’s B-a-a-a-a-a-ck...MAYBE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: He’s B-a-a-a-a-a-ck...MAYBE!
    Posted: February 02 2010 at 3:25pm
But that's actually true... I don't think that Sly gives a damn about his nominations here... he's making MILLIONS!
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2010 at 8:07am
Hell, if Hollywood was dumb enough to give me millions of dollars to mumble my way through action movie after action movie, I would be jumping into that every chance I could, and that's what Stallone has been doing for the past 4 decades.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2010 at 8:32am
As one of the characters in Citizen Kane (a movie that actually was good) noted, "It is no trick to make a lot of money, if all you care about is making a lot of money." And there is this:
God shows his contempt for wealth by the kind of person he selects to receive it.--Austin O'Malley  

Originally posted by TaRaN-RoD

But that's actually true... I don't think that Sly gives a damn about his nominations here... he's making MILLIONS!
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Balboa6 View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Balboa6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2010 at 6:03pm
#1 Sylvester Stallone doesn't mumble. Rocky Blaboa (the FICTIONAL character) doesn't even mumble the way people such as yourself imply, let alone Stallone. 

#2 Stallone has done many dramatic films and some comedies and thrillers as well. He doesn't just do action. This further proves your ignorance.  

I love how any time someone wants to continue a character's progression or conclude it, people start having convulsions. Until someone can provide me with a legitimate reason as to why there should not be a fifth film, I will consider all comments to be beneath me. I'm sure you'll get desperate and start bringing up his age which is absolutely 100% irrelevant, start lying and exaggerating, and throwing around juvenile insults. Nothing substantial which makes any sense, as usual.  

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Hell, if Hollywood was dumb enough to give me millions of dollars to mumble my way through action movie after action movie, I would be jumping into that every chance I could, and that's what Stallone has been doing for the past 4 decades.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2010 at 6:14pm
1. Ah...yeah...he does mumble in EVERYTHING he does. I guess what you consider "mumbling" is different from what the rest of the world considers "mumbling". 

2. Yeah, he does do stuff besides action movies, but each role is no different than any other. It's either the lovable Rocky-like oaf or the tough as nails Rambo-like hero. 

Let's face it, he could star in 100 movies, but in the end, he will only be remembered for those two roles. And he has no one to blame for that but himself. 

Originally posted by Balboa6

#1 Sylvester Stallone doesn't mumble. Rocky Blaboa (the FICTIONAL character) doesn't even mumble the way people such as yourself imply, let alone Stallone.

#2 Stallone has done many dramatic films and some comedies and thrillers as well. He doesn't just do action. This further proves your ignorance. 

I love how any time someone wants to continue a character's progression or conclude it, people start having convulsions. Until someone can provide me with a legitimate reason as to why there should not be a fifth film, I will consider all comments to be beneath me. I'm sure you'll get desperate and start bringing up his age which is absolutely 100% irrelevant, start lying and exaggerating, and throwing around juvenile insults. Nothing substantial which makes any sense, as usual. 
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2010 at 6:13pm
But there evidently are those willing to settle for it.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 4:14am
Why the hell you are comparing yourself to Stallone?!?  

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 11:05am
Um, my main joke was that Hollywood pays Stallone to mumble his way through movies. That doesn't take much talent -- any one (like me) can do it.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 2:50pm
Fair question...I'm sure that just about anyone on this board could be not only a better actor, but is probably also a better human being... 

Originally posted by ziesha

Why are you comparing yourself with Stallone?!? 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 8:33pm
I take it you're referring to The Sly Guy's steroid scandal?  

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 3:06pm
That -- and his refusal (on three occasions) to participate in USO tours of Iraq, citing concerns for his own safety. The Denver Bronco cheerleaders done 5 USO tours... 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 4:58pm
Not to mention Bob Hope, who made USO tours an annual event!
thomsonmg2000 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote thomsonmg2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 6:54am
Sean Hood, one of the writers for the 2011 Conan the Barbarian remake, has written a draft of Rambo 5 -- Guys, looks like Stallone may be going to make a Razzie comeback! 

Seltzerberg is back?

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

http://www.disastermovie.org
http://www.vampiressuck.org/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234