Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > WAR, INC.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hilary Duff as an ARAB Chanteuse?!?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote wolfee37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hilary Duff as an ARAB Chanteuse?!?!?!
    Posted: January 03 2009 at 7:04am

The film itself was kind of a all over the place, but it was still entertaining. And all of the performances were good (With the exception of Ben Kingsley, who was too over-the-top). This was definitley Hilary Duff's breakout role, and I am pretty excited to see where her career goes from here.

P.S. I always believed that she didn't deserve her first two Razzie nominations, and I thought you guys kind of were picking on her (just my opinion of course).

dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2009 at 7:20am
I agree!
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2009 at 2:17pm
What happened to Ben Kingsley? It's like he'll star in anything these days. Maybe he is in trouble with a bookie and is now always in need of money and getting it as soon as possible.
wolfee37 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote wolfee37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2009 at 10:46am
Not too sure. How can he go from Ghandi to The Love Guru?
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2009 at 11:30am

Originally posted by wolfee37

Not too sure. How can he go from Ghandi to The Love Guru?

I guess it's his career going full circle: great movie about Indian culture and way of life to insultingly bad mocking of Indian culture and their way of life. He needs to stick to the former.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12