Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > CHEAPER by the DOZEN, TOO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hilary Duff Deserves This Award

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote does it matter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hilary Duff Deserves This Award
    Posted: February 10 2006 at 6:44pm
no you are she rocks
Entrance Prerequisit View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Entrance Prerequisit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 5:17am

Hilary is a blasphemy to the arts

abnita View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote abnita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 6:33am
well im not a hil fan . and nothing close to that . but I say that she is not the Worst Actress Ever .. come on.. look at Tara Reid !. at least hilary can sing

Tara best actress ever, better than Charlize Theron. ..lol. just kidding!
sofia View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote sofia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 4:18am

you know what i love hilary duff she´s the best actress and singer in the whole world. shes just so great.! <3<3<3 do you dont wrote things like that here.! think if she would read them.! what do you think she would think .? i dont care.! i love hilary duff .! whatever you do.! i dont have 1000 pics on the wall to proof that i like her just to have like 35 pics or dont joke around about her.! shes a good person.! and not anorexic.! okey shes maybe a little bit skinny but not ANOREXIC.! belive.! if she would be i dont care i love her always.!

law jah hil <3<3<3<3<3<33<3<3<3

Hilary Fan 13e View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hilary Fan 13e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 2:25pm

Yes I totally agree with  'Hilary fan 14 years' Hilary is a sweet girl I met her once and she is not anorexic!!!  All you ppl who think she is and who are just out there dissin her without knowing, are blind.... OPEN UP UR EYES!!!  She is very healthy and FYI she gave a huge deal of money up to support the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

YOU ROCK HILARY!!!!!

Hilary fan 13 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hilary fan 13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Hilary Fan 13

Yes I totally agree with  'Hilary fan 14 years' Hilary is a sweet girl I met her once and she is not anorexic!!!  All you ppl who think she is and who are just out there dissin her without knowing, are blind.... OPEN UP UR EYES!!!  She is very healthy and FYI she gave a huge deal of money up to support the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

YOU ROCK HILARY!!!!!

[/QUOTE

Jade View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 7:26am
Hiya
I'm Jade i really love Hilary she is so cool i got her autograph and i am meeting her in April at her concert she is SO cool and all u people that think she is fat think again cos she isn't ur just jealous. so Hilary if U R reading this don't listen 2 them U R SO cool and pretty so don't let them get u down

thx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
susy View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote susy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 2:04am
 she is so, believe me. I can tell. I am anorexic, and she is too. The eyes, the arms. With exercise, you don't have those muscles. If she exercises, her muscles should be toned, not gone...
Camila View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Camila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 6:27am

Oi gente meu nome é Camila, tudo bom? bem... espero que sim.

Iai gente novidades?  sim, nossa que bom!

Qual é a novidade?

"A novidade é que nós sabemos quando vai ser o show de Hilary Duff e queremos saber se vocę pode ir?

A amiguinhos muito obrigada mais eu năo posso ir

Mainha năo deixa

Mais se ela deixasse eu queria ir logo com minha melhor amiga Camila Queiroz iria ser uma resenha

bem mais como eu năo posso ir năo vou ficar triste sabem porque?

porque outro dia vai aparecer outras diversőes para mim

năo vou ficar com  

pois tenho outros afazeres

e para finalizar beijos tchau

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12