Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > CHEAPER by the DOZEN, TOO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hilary Fluff VS. Tara Reid: Who Will Win?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote JLaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hilary Fluff VS. Tara Reid: Who Will Win?
    Posted: February 02 2006 at 11:44am
i'd say tara reid...looks like a stiff competition but i think that paris hilton can out-act both of them if she was nominated under this category
hilary fan 14 years View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote hilary fan 14 years Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 5:41pm

you people who are supporting Hilary thanks

the rest of u SHUT UP! SHE IS AN ACTRESS/SINGER AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS AND FOR ALL OF U WASTING YOUR TIME BEING SELFISH AND NEGATIVE WITH YOUR COMMENTS WONT DO ANYTHING, SHE WORKS VERY HARD CAN SING AND ACT, SHES HAD 15 MOVIES COMING UP TO 18 THREE ALBUMS AND SOON 4!

SHE IS NOT ANOREXIC I'M A BIG FAN OF HILARY I WENT TO HER CONCERT IN AUSTRALIA I MET HER SHE IS AMAZING, I HAVE OVER 3000 PICS OF HER IN MY ROOM ON MY WALLS AND ROOF. MAGAZINES ALSO USE THERE COMPUTER GRAPHICS TO MAKE CELEBRITIES LOOK BAD SO THEY HAVE THINGS TO PUBLISH, SHES NOT ANOREXIC SHE IS EATING VERY HEALTHY AS SHE SAYS AND DOING EXERCISE WHENEVER SHE CAN... NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN HER LIFE REALLY SO YOU CANT SAY THAT SHE DOESN'T EAT

GROW UP AND LEAVE HER ALONE!

Jessica View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 10:46am
i don't think she's bad looking ultraskinny, in fact i think she looks sickeningly freakish....her face reminds me of kate moss....hilary did nothing to get into movies and so its quite obvious why she was nominated in the first place
yooo View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote yooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 3:42pm
HILARY DUFF IS THE BEST!!!!
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:26am
Tara Ried.  Duff was bad, but not that bad.
Russ Meyer View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Russ Meyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 7:39am

Fluff is by far the worst... i'd never cast her in one of my movies because, well because she isn't "endowed" in the place where an actress needs to be... Tara Reid on the other hand?  Nice, very nice i'd cast her newly bought "talents" in a heartbeat...

Hilarys girls View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hilarys girls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 4:32pm
HILARY DUFF ROCKS FOREVER, BEST MOST TALENTED PERSON EVER!
antihilary View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote antihilary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 5:14pm
hilary is a pathetic loser and an incompetent stupid little ditz who can't tell the difference between her horrible acting and from her ego
hey View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote hey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by hilary fan 14 years

you people who are supporting Hilary thanks

the rest of u SHUT UP! SHE IS AN ACTRESS/SINGER AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS AND FOR ALL OF U WASTING YOUR TIME BEING SELFISH AND NEGATIVE WITH YOUR COMMENTS WONT DO ANYTHING, SHE WORKS VERY HARD CAN SING AND ACT, SHES HAD 15 MOVIES COMING UP TO 18 THREE ALBUMS AND SOON 4!

SHE IS NOT ANOREXIC I'M A BIG FAN OF HILARY I WENT TO HER CONCERT IN AUSTRALIA I MET HER SHE IS AMAZING, I HAVE OVER 3000 PICS OF HER IN MY ROOM ON MY WALLS AND ROOF. MAGAZINES ALSO USE THERE COMPUTER GRAPHICS TO MAKE CELEBRITIES LOOK BAD SO THEY HAVE THINGS TO PUBLISH, SHES NOT ANOREXIC SHE IS EATING VERY HEALTHY AS SHE SAYS AND DOING EXERCISE WHENEVER SHE CAN... NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN HER LIFE REALLY SO YOU CANT SAY THAT SHE DOESN'T EAT

GROW UP AND LEAVE HER ALONE!

you are a scary person.....

Skyline College View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Skyline College Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 5:45pm
Hilary Duff hands down, I don't know why people ciriticize Tara other than her B-movies which are better than Hilary's so-called "storylines" and her "acting" (*cough*)
Zero Talente View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zero Talente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2006 at 3:38pm
Hilary Duff es menos talente que el taco
brikki View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote brikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 6:27am

hillary sucks ass shes just like all the other singer/actors out there... she needs to get on with her career not do whats hott..

Brikki Draper

Jigsaw View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jigsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 4:09am
Well, Hilary Duff isn't so bad! But Tara Reid in Alone in the dark was worse!
 Post Reply Post Reply