Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Essential RAZZIE® Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

How 2 Get (or GIVE!) a RAZZIE Membership!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How 2 Get (or GIVE!) a RAZZIE Membership!
    Posted: December 19 2005 at 4:58am
Here's the LINK to Join Up and Give Hollywood The Royal RAZZing it so richly deserves!  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 4:23am

That's right -- ANYBODY can become a Voting RAZZIE® Member (and that includes YOU!)...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2009 at 1:09am

...And remember, a Voting RAZZIE® Membership  makes THE PERFECT GIFT to wish Anyone Who LOVES Movies a Berry Happy Birthday

All Year 'Round, it's a Berry Fun Way 2 GET EVEN for all the Cinematic CRAP unleashed each year by Hollywood! 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2009 at 8:56am
If you join NOW, you'll get to vote for this year's 32nd Annual RAZZIES® and get a shot at snagging tickets for our 2012 ceremonies in H-O-L-L-Y-W-O-O-D (exact time and venue TBA)...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 3:09pm
Hey,John? Is there any way I can vote for the Awards without payin'money? 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Please see my Response to your inquiry two posts past this one...  
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 8:30pm
Ummm...maybe you could get one of your friends who isn't a cheapskate to buy you a membership? LOL
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 8:27am
Burn! Seriously,I don't live in the U.S.so I couldn't pay even if I wanted to. 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: We currently have Dues-Paying Members in 19 Foreign Countries, so if that's the issue, YES, you could join and pay thru PayPal, which simply converts your funds to U.S. Dollars for us. 

Here's the LINK to join: 

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 11:16am
I didn't say anything, saturnwatcher did. Are our posts that much alike?
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 11:58am
No, I said that'cuz he burned me.I got that from THAT'70'SHOW. 

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Originally posted by Vits

Burn! Seriously,I don't live in the U.S.so I couldn't pay even if I wanted to.
I didn't say anything, saturnwatcher did. Are our posts that much alike?
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 1:35pm
Whew! For a minute I thought he was on to us Burn. LOL
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Jennifar View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jennifar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 9:57am
what about me. I do not get any friend from this.
Deepanshu View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deepanshu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 7:58pm
Fred Cooper
David View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 11:17am
I paid my $35 to be a member ... now what do I need to do to vote?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Don't worry -- Final e-Ballot voting instructions and RSVP Materials for this year's RAZZIES will go "in the mail" near the end of the year...
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2011 at 5:01pm
Can I already renew my membership for next year? Or do I have to wait untill this year's award show is over?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Glad to hear you are So Berry Enthusiastic. Our Join Up Page (LINK) and Member/Mailing List Database are set up so that you could renew now...but you really don't have to!  

katiepecbvda View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote katiepecbvda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 6:42pm
I'm thinking about buying someone a membership. Are there any benefits other than being able to vote??  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: All Voting Members also receive information on how to RSVP, and are invited to attend our Oscar Eve ceremonies in Hollywood...
ektalee View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote ektalee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2011 at 9:41pm
thanks for razzie membership i contribute my self for selection and should i pay for pro membership and how much it costs

Data analytics company
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>