Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > DOES SLY DESERVE a WORST CAREER ACHIEVEMENT RAZZIE®??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

How Do YOU Think ROCKY BALBOA Will End?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Do YOU Think ROCKY BALBOA Will End?
    Posted: December 04 2006 at 2:32am

I've been joking to friends for weeks now that, if ROCKY BALBOA has a realistic ending, the 60-year-old punch-drunk pugilist will DIE in the last scene (he was supposed to die at the end of ROCKY V, but Stallone changed his mind during shooting). In all seriousness, I have been trying to figure out just how Duh Sly Guy will resolve the plot this time -- Absolutely no one will believe a sexagenarian KO-ing a young, current champion.  Late last night, it came to me: I'll bet even money that, since this sequel is supposed to "get back to the roots of the character," Stallone will have Balboa barely manage to last 15 rounds against "Mason (The Line) Dixon" and claim it as a "moral victory." It's a total rip-off of the ending from the original ROCKY, but the way Stallone thinks, I'm sure he assumes, since #1 was the only ROCKY movie almost everyone liked, if he's gonna rip himself off, he may as well rip-off his own most successful effort... 

HERE'S a LINK to VOTE in OUR POLL ABOUT HOW ROCKY XVII WILL END. ALSO FEEL FREE TO POST HERE (OR THERE) ANY THEORIES YOU MAY HAVE on the MATTER...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 6:41am

As I have stated several times before in this forum, the possibility of Stallone even remotely giving the movie going public a break, and having Rocky drop dead of a heart attack as soon as Dixon breathes on him when he enters the ring, is about as likely as myself becoming the next CEO of Microsoft when Bill Gates steps down in 2008.

Anyways, Rocky Balboa will most likely have the stock Stallone ending, meaning he goes the full 15 rounds, and either:

A) Loses by Decision ** Most Likely **

B) It's called a Draw ** Don't See this happening **

C) Wins by decision ** Just behind option A **

As Fan of 30 Years would say: "Guess we'll find out Dec 22nd!"

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
 Post Reply Post Reply